A kind of late "Hello."

Perfivale

Yo! I've been here for a while but I've finally decided that I should be more social. I've loved PSO since the first time I stayed up all night with a friend trying to figure out how to finish the forest without dying, back in the gamecube days. That stuff is way hard when the game lies and says Hunters are the beginner class. I actually used to play on this server when I was a sophmore in college; back when the common bank was so bugged it just gobbled up items. I can't say that I ever made a lot of friends back then, or that I even exchanged one guild card, but I loved the time spent immensely.

So now, because I can never really leave this game, I'm back. Only this time I brought some real life friends of mine, one of which who is experiencing PSO for the first time ever. It would also mean a lot to me to make some new friends, in light of being an adult who doesn't get a whole lot of opportunities to do that anymore. If anyone ever wants to chat it up about the game, anime, manga, or whatever feel free to message me here or in the game.

If you are looking to catch me, I tend to hang out in Lobby 6 (It is the most beautiful lobby that isn't claimed by a team, though I prefer the one with the fishtanks. Which team claimed the fish tanks?) between running around Ultimate looking for a +50% hit Diska lately.

My 'main' character is a RAmar, recreated in the spitting image of himself from the official PSOBB days, named Zephit (Level 120-something). I'm also leveling a HUcast (alongside my two friends) named Faust (Level 40-ish), and a FOnewearl named Isane (30-ish) when I get bored of the pewpew. I think I'm going to keep my fourth slot open for a mag-raiser/bank/C-mode character.

Anyway, the tl;dr of this all is "Hello! Sorry I've been anti-social, but let's be friends because otherwise why is the game online, yeah? <3"

PS: Haven't played this game in years, so I'm basically a newb again, but if there is a team who does C-mode a lot get in touch. :3

Edited by Perfivale
  • Like 2

No worries dude it's never too late to say hello =] Greetings to you Good Sir! :onion107:

Yo! I've been here for a while but I've finally decided that I should be more social. I've loved PSO since the first time I stayed up all night with a friend trying to figure out how to finish the forest without dying, back in the gamecube days. That stuff is way hard when the game lies and says Hunters are the beginner class. I actually used to play on this server when I was a sophmore in college; back when the common bank was so bugged it just gobbled up items. I can't say that I ever made a lot of friends back then, or that I even exchanged one guild card, but I loved the time spent immensely.

So now, because I can never really leave this game, I'm back. Only this time I brought some real life friends of mine, one of which who is experiencing PSO for the first time ever. It would also mean a lot to me to make some new friends, in light of being an adult who doesn't get a whole lot of opportunities to do that anymore. If anyone ever wants to chat it up about the game, anime, manga, or whatever feel free to message me here or in the game.

If you are looking to catch me, I tend to hang out in Lobby 6 (It is the most beautiful lobby that isn't claimed by a team, though I prefer the one with the fishtanks. Which team claimed the fish tanks?) between running around Ultimate looking for a +50% hit Diska lately.

My 'main' character is a RAmar, recreated in the spitting image of himself from the official PSOBB days, named Zephit (Level 120-something). I'm also leveling a HUcast (alongside my two friends) named Faust (Level 40-ish), and a FOnewearl named Isane (30-ish) when I get bored of the pewpew. I think I'm going to keep my fourth slot open for a mag-raiser/bank/C-mode character.

Anyway, the tl;dr of this all is "Hello! Sorry I've been anti-social, but let's be friends because otherwise why is the game online, yeah? <3"

PS: Haven't played this game in years, so I'm basically a newb again, but if there is a team who does C-mode a lot get in touch. :3

Hello! If you ever see me online we can hang out and do some missions or something. My in game name is Jackal or sometimes Caligula :onion-head03: