Glitched Mag

GC # 42006221

Slot # 1 (Ryvuen, Yellowboze RAcast)

I was building a Mind mag so I could put some serious time into a Force I'm working on. For some reason, it ht a certain point and then glitched. This mag (a purple Sato with Estilla, Pilla, and Twins, if it matters) lost 5 points on DEF and now won't retain any growth after I log out. The stats seem to be stuck at the admittely bizarre point of 0/0/45/128. It doesn't seem to matter if the mag is in the bank or on a character, either; I've tried saving both ways, and it never retains stats after I log out. It's never been in the common bank, AFAIK. This has been going on for about three or four days (since the day in the middle of last week where the login server kept going down), maybe longer- that's when I noticed it, at least. (That server issue is also why I waited so long to post about it- to give those who fix server issues time to be done doing wha they had to do before I threw a fit, lol.)

If possible, can someone please fix this? I spent a lot of time building this mag, I'd hate to have to start over from scratch at this point. And I really wanna start doing some serious work on my FO!

Edited by Talisien