Rollback Request

Hello, I need an item to come back in my inventory. I thought rollbacks worked for every situation, but this happened all in the same day. I can't change the title, so read on.

Here's my story: ChuChu Flamingo just met with me after a few months of being off Ultima. He told me how hard Red Rings are to get now, but he went out of his way to get me one for keeps. Put simply, I killed Dal Ral Lie, and I instantly dropped connection. This all happened today (4/18/2014), during 11:31AM according to the Shoutbox clock, or my time of 12:31AM EDT (4/19/2014). The server's time is based on the Shoutbox, yes? Nevermind that.. It's around that time...time.

The weird part is that I came back online, and I had to tekk stuff again. My entire inventory resetted as if I never played that ttf run. This is some new bug huh?

Here's my Profile:

Character: Dovakin/RAcast/Pinkal

GC#:42110240
Slot: 3

Here's the URL with the image containing the Red Ring since I know how fast the server eats good stuff: (5 minutes this time)

http://imgur.com/euwe2l0

Edited by Bart Rancel

Please don't accidentally rollback anyone; I just lost that red ring within a 5 minute span of getting it... then disconnecting..

Edited by Bart Rancel

rollbacks are for people who lost all their inventory due to ???? items or at least having lost 5 items not only one.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/8838-updated-15-03-2014-new-rollback-rules/

AFTER posting screenshots where the red ring is missing from your inventory and being inventory checked up

ask a GM in game to return the red ring (yes still AFTER checking all your guildcards)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...