Don't Forget Rare Monsters and 5x exp for this Weekend

Saber +7

I honestly consider happy hour or event's like it as toxic to a servers community in the long run, because people who would normally just play, will hold off till they know it's on and just sit in lobby, it's why i wanted to code it as a randomly chosen time on schtserv so they never know when it will be on.

• Like 1

I agree lee. Slow and steady wins the race. Happy hour causes an impulse to overthink/undervalue the game itself. Turns everything into an agenda and kind of adds stress. Kind of like how stores have things go on sale. That being said if you are mature about it, no matter which way slice it's a huge bonus. I found my PGF during a happy hour. Without it id be without dark weapon so honestly, when you're hunting something that seems be impossible like pgf which this year was 1/380 I think? (over 190 hours of hunting) and you approach a gm about it they will say "wait for happy hour" and its like... just kind of annoying to feel like your being given then sickness then sold the cure. But at same time compared to other servers and mmos this game is an absolute breeze.

Moral of the story: Fun is the roots, progress is the fruits.

Edited by Aiden Payne