ILLUMINATI TEAM BANK

Armando

Hey there team. New to the forum, but I've been in the team for two weeks. Some nice people we have in it!

Anywho, I'd like to have a few discs if you can manage it. I could use Rafoie 28, Shifta 29, Barta 29, and Gizonde 28, and Zalure 29. Also, if it's alright , I'd like to borrow a red ring (my shield is crap).

I also have an H&S25 Justice 25/35/0/0/45 that I'd be more than happy to donate, as well as a Decalog and a devil/technique if you'd like it.

Thanks!

done

Can I please borrow one of the red rings? :)

I also have some things to donate :D

Adore xz

im sorry but my lazy ass hasnt updated... ill do this now there are none left >_<

I think I've already returned everything have borrowed apart from the glide, and donated things :)

I love being part of this team <3 xx

If it's possible, could I also use Jellen+Zalure Lv30 and Grants 26 for my Fomarl?

find me or arashi

Work in Progress !

*Team Leader Bank*

with high value items,event items and banner items

you all know Leader rank isnt for free

earn Leader Rank by loyality, being helpful,cooperative and ACTIVE
this will take a lot Time to get such items but let`s start.

*Team Leader Bank will be added to main Post Illuminati Team Bank*

pe9ykh25t6ca.jpg

RULES :

If you want to ask for an item you must be a Leader in team ILLUMINATI and post here DO NOT ask me in game, I will just redirect you to these small lame rules
PLEASE SCREEN SHOT YOUR EQUIPS EVERYTIME YOU CAN SO IF YOU GET ???? BUG YOU CAN BE REFUNDED !

Please give back borrowed items , before u take a break(inactive:weeks,months)

Work in Progress !

Weapons :
TYPE SH SHOT DEMON (0/0/0/0|80)

UNITS :

ADEPT

Edited by Hykaro

Could I please use the zallure 30 and the megid 23? This is my first character and my techs are sadly underpowered....