New donation system

Well I have made 2 donations and I can see this becoming a headache for some admins because we cant add anybody to the auto confirmation pm larva sends us after we donate... So if yall could fix that it woul dbe better for all of us thanks... That way it will be easier for everybody to track there dt's

• Like 3

Yes! agreed :onion-head69:

It was added late last night. It hasn't been bug fixed yet. For now, make topics like always with confirmation numbers etc. It needs to go through the same verification process as before. Until it's fixed, there's no way to mark off which donations have been used. For this reason, pretend the new features don't exist yet (as they are useless until we can mark off that donations have been spent/redeemed).

• Like 1

Ohh I see ok Kajex thank you for news on that, much appreciated.

You can add a GM to the conversation, but larva immediately shows as leaving the conversation, then no users can reply. This new system should be awesome once it's all set up, as it will eliminate the need for larva to verify every donation. However, until it's configured the way we want, don't get too excited. The one thing that's cool currently is the donator flag in user profiles. Aside from that, we still need to set things up so use the old verification method until we say otherwise.

Edited by kajex

Well I have made 2 donations and I can see this becoming a headache for some admins because we cant add anybody to the auto confirmation pm larva sends us after we donate... So if yall could fix that it woul dbe better for all of us thanks... That way it will be easier for everybody to track there dt's

Users are now able to reply to the PM and to add members to the conversation.

solved.

Users are now able to reply to the PM and to add members to the conversation.

solved.

• Like 2