So... we grounded or something?

The server is not down per say, however there are three "servers" that make the game "work", as you see on the main Ultima PSOBB page with the server status at the top right of the page:

Patch server, Log-in Server and Ship Server.

If any three of these is down, the server is essentially, down. Right now, the log-in server is down, so without it, you cannot log into the server. However, anyone who has stayed on the server after the log-in server went down, since the ship server is still up, are able to stay on the server... Unless they either change characters or quit the game, then they too are now cut off from the server.

This situation will not be resolved until either Larva or Lee reboot the log-in server to my understanding.

In the meantime, my only advice is to find something else to do. Perhaps maybe this is a good sign to turn OFF the computer and go outside, or at least, do something else, like maybe go watch a movie.

Regardless, be patient and hopefully the log-in server will be more cooperative tomorrow.(or maybe that dumbass Broomop will stop attacking it, who knows for sure...)

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 3

Go outside? There's nothing good to hunt there.

I wanna hunt some dark dogs here and here, I know that the Red Ring drop is better with these beasts.....

Edited by zaykho

Go outside? There's nothing good to hunt there.

Nonsense. For example, I live in Louisiana, "The Sportsman's Paradise", plenty to hunt here, bwuahahahaha! :onion108:

Now, what did I do with my hunter's license... :onion122: