Hacker and the Dropping of Sonic Team Armours

the roberto guy was joining rooms like mag feeds with low lvl players who know nada about uber items. why ban them? XD

one person on my team asked in chat about what STA was, becauese somone left it on the ground. i told them just leave it and let it get deleted.

it logged me out all of a sudden and said I was banned by a gm.

Aww thats so sad. Well I picked the item up from a room and there was no one proclaiming to be a hacker in the room just my friend afk. So I might try to login and see if i'm banned. I just made my first donation to the server yesterday too! and was hoping to redeem item tickets for bunny and cat ears and other stuff. Well This is only online multiplayer game i play so lets see what happens. I'm sorry you only got to play for a couple days!

it logged me out all of a sudden and said I was banned by a gm.

Your common bank has two sonic team armors. You picked up items from the person clearly ranting about hacking in the lobby.

Hehe well he didnt tell me I guess, No worries.

Your a new player you should have been given a chance but :/ situations like this sucks now ppl are going to have trust issues when someone tries to give them free rates lol

Your a new player you should have been given a chance but :/ situations like this sucks now ppl are going to have trust issues when someone tries to give them free rates lol

Yeah I'm worried about picking stuff up from ppl now! I havent been banned I just logged in so I'm happy. Having a hard time finding ppl to play with tho. Maybe better luck tomorrow.

GMs can respond to this thread. I'm not going to have another "Red Ring" thread with endless speculation and whining. When a solution has been made for this issue, someone in power will respond. Until then, it's locked.

• Like 1