Hacker and the Dropping of Sonic Team Armours

I think it should be fairly easy to track those who picked the STAs up so I think instead of server rollback we should just ban all of the people who picked it so that we show that anyone who picks that stuff up will be banned and we take it very seriously b/c I am tired of rollbacks and all that garbage just hard ban them and move on...

• Like 4

I think it should be fairly easy to track those who picked the STAs up so I think instead of server rollback we should just ban all of the people who picked it so that we show that anyone who picks that stuff up will be banned and we take it very seriously b/c I am tired of rollbacks and all that garbage just hard ban them and move on...

I picked one up and dropped it and a friend picked it up it was left in a room randomly. I've never heard of the item before and am fairly new to the game, five weeks. So should someone be banned for not knowing. I mean honestly.

• Like 3

Frankly when someone is spouting off about hacking and asks to distribute items to players, anyone willing to enter the room and take items (from someone claiming to be a hacker) should be banned. However, banning all players with sonic team armor would also ban Michael Mann who is borrowing one of mine. ;) I do think we should ban players who knowingly take items from hackers, and they should face the same punishment as the hacker. However, I see no proof in this instance.

Things that would help in this type of scenario:

• Chat logs of people interacting with the hacker
  • Pics of people in the room with the hacker
  • Chat logs/pics of people excited to have their new hacked gear.

I see none of this in this instance.

• Like 1

I told you not to make this cause of the chance some of people that pick up STA saw this they was going to drop it an try not to get ban for it I also said it was no reason for you to make this cause I pm all gm about this already you just letting the hacker an the hacker supports know that we know an they should drop the hackers stuff an try again next time

• Like 1

the reason i downvoted is because you picked things up from the hacker yourself wilson

edit: i do agree that a ban should be in order for people in the future for interacting with a hacker

Edited by HandlebarsFakis
  • Like 4

Frankly when someone is spouting off about hacking and asks to distribute items to players, anyone willing to enter the room and take items (from someone claiming to be a hacker) should be banned. However, banning all players with sonic team armor would also ban Michael Mann who is borrowing one of mine. ;) I do think we should ban players who knowingly take items from hackers, and they should face the same punishment as the hacker. However, I see no proof in this instance.

Things that would help in this type of scenario:

• Chat logs of people interacting with the hacker
  • Pics of people in the room with the hacker
  • Chat logs/pics of people excited to have their new hacked gear.

I see none of this in this instance.

I walked into a room after disconnecting and a friend was afk. The armor was in the room by the shop. I picked it up and saw I couldnt equip it so told him he could have it. He told me a bunch of statistics about it that i didnt understand and thought his team mate left it for him or something. And that was what happened. I have no clue what identifies a hacked item or what hackers do. I am actually not very good at this game either so hopefully i dont get banned because i did pick it up. but if i do then theres nothing i can do about it. I can admit earlier today I saw a guy making telepipes appear in a room by the shops and i just walked out because i saw someone do that the other day and it was really annoying.