Team Ideas

Saber +7

Most Important Parts of a Team  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most crucial part of a team?

• Strong leader
    • Appealing team flag
    • Fun team members
    • Serious hunters
    • Active team chat
    • Rich teammates
    • Friendly team
    • Team events

So a lot of really good players have a team in which they are the only player or some players just stay team-less but I am wondering what to anyone who sees this thread thinks are requirements of a team, things that must be on a team for you as a individual to join, also just a as a fun thing I am putting up a poll to see what the most crucial part of a team is, please no arguing or fighting just peace and tranquility... :)

• Like 2

I'd say a "strong leader" is the downfall of a team because it's likely those who are drawn to you will expect help. A team I created was disbanded because two of my team mates ganged up on me and demanded I give them the drop because I was "already rich". A willingness to consider others is important on a team, but not a complete surrender of drops. Teamwork should benefit everybody. There are times when I will power level someone for the sheer fact Its that much faster, but I usually vote to keep the drop open during a hunt.

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 2

FUN ! capital F ! fun !!!!

You need to have a laugh and a bit of banter with team members or else not really much point is there ?

If am in a party and its one word answers for everything I feel like banging 2 sticks together just to make it a bit more lively

@kajex screw the ultima high rollers !!!!! :onion-head05:

• Like 2

We need a bit of everything, I enter teams because I respect the leaders. A leader that is wiling to help his team move to the next level, making them be known for their achievements or simply for being nice peoples.

:onion-head13: too early for my brain to start up

• Like 2

i wanna negative amrando lol. jkjk but i think a strong leader is good for a team ill use mass for example not only is he strong but he lends out equipment to his team and gives stuff to his team there is way more to being a strong leader than having everything max stat

• Like 2

Pshh if you have a crappy team flag you might as well dissolve your team XD

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I went with friendly.

Reason... Even if a team has a strong leader or loads of resources or even MUCH SWAG, it doesn't matter if you can't enjoy their company.

A team on PSO is a community and a community falters if people aren't friendly.

I do agree with having a strong leader, one that is admired, but I believe a leader should be admired for things other than strength, a good example is where the strength is used (for what purpose) and strong doesn't mean respected, respect is a thing earned through acts of strength, kindness and intelligence as a whole.

feel free to quote me on your next epic "Braveheart"esque speech (we've all done one) but credit me please lol.