items are missing from bug.

My ingame character is :tainted
Date occured: 4/8/14
Issue: So I've lost some of my precious items ingame due to a glitch/bug I assume, another issue is that I do not have any proof of evidence as in screenshots. To me its a very big issue for me because I've spent month hunting for weapons/armors then all of a sudden all my precious items are gone.
The main items were Mille Marteaux, spread needle, Aura field 4 slots, all of the weapons were grinded to the max. It may not be much to other players to me, its a whole different thing. I've spent to much on this server to get those weapons/armor and now its gone. I logged in from the disconnected, my item slots are still equipped and I do have a picture of that, which is obviously strange. I didn't really play the game to socialize like others, I chose to play the game and soloed everything. I would like a refund of my lost items due to the fact that it was a bug and the the time spent on this server. Thank you for reading and I hope I get a reply asap.

cq8aa.jpg

My ingame character is :tainted

Date occured: 4/8/14

Issue: So I've lost some of my precious items ingame due to a glitch/bug I assume, another issue is that I do not have any proof of evidence as in screenshots. To me its a very big issue for me because I've spent month hunting for weapons/armors then all of a sudden all my precious items are gone.

The main items were Mille Marteaux, spread needle, Aura field 4 slots, all of the weapons were grinded to the max. It may not be much to other players to me, its a whole different thing. I've spent to much on this server to get those weapons/armor and now its gone. I logged in from the disconnected, my item slots are still equipped and I do have a picture of that, which is obviously strange. I didn't really play the game to socialize like others, I chose to play the game and soloed everything. I would like a refund of my lost items due to the fact that it was a bug and the the time spent on this server. Thank you for reading and I hope I get a reply asap.

cq8aa.jpg

Add your Guildcard# to this post as well as the Slot# of your character.

Try to take screenshots of everything you value so that you will always have proof of having it ^^

They will get you all fixed up, soon.

Edited by Michael Mann

guild card #: 42109929

character slot #1

I wished I had pictures of me disconnecting, but I do have bad internet, not being aware that I would lose my items from this recent Disconnected. Im not sure what Logs i see in the psobb folder, all i can find is my chat logs, but that shows no evidences of me disconnecting.

As I said before, I do not have pictures of my items, but a few players have seen me with those items, and it was yesterday. I play this game as a game, not to socialize. Thought it would be like Gc or xbox pso where you dont lose items due to glitches such as that, so I do not worry much about taking pictures of my items. Ive been playing for about a year and a few months and I've never had problems with items, but now I've discovered my items are missing and i don't have pictures of my items, I dont even get help right away. If getting my items back or rollback is such a big problem to you guys then I might as well just quit, due to the fact that I've wasted many of my time playing to hunt those items and i can't even get my items back that I've worked hard for.

Edited by bboyheat22

yeah like link aka (Xceptional) said just have to wait an i hope you get your stuff back an next time take pics of your things cause this might happen again