RED RING LIST

Hi GM`s

I just wanted to make an Status report about the exploited RR`s that we/i have found. /the other Topic was closed.
Maybe its easier to find them all , if we List the Red Rings and the ones we have given to others.

I have found 4 RR`s with Under9000 in some runs we shared them each of us got 2

1 of my 2 Red Rings i gave to Faki the last one back to Mio

= - 4RR`s

Edited by Hykaro

found 1 red ring. !Darkneo! returned it to Protoss, what I was just told. Thanks Neo. I will help ya hunt another ^^.

I found 1 red ring and gave it to !Darkneo!. Found the 1st one and wasn't trying to find that drop. I gave ring away this morning because people were saying shit about people who kept them. So I gave it away. Now this...understandable but frustrating none the less. What if I would have sold it to the bank like I intended to? If anyone know !Darkneo! tell him I need that ring back. I don't know him and gave it to the first person trying to be nice. shit happens

Edited by jonesy88

I found 1 red ring and gave it to !Darkneo!. Found the 1st one and wasn't trying to find that drop. I gave ring away this morning because people were saying shit about people who kept them. So I gave it away. Now this...understandable but frustrating none the less. What if I would have sold it to the bank like I intended to? If anyone know !Darkneo! tell him I need that ring back. I don't know him and gave it to the first person trying to be nice. shit happens

Check your logs, there is the name and guildcard of all the ppl who say something in the same room as you!

Edit: nvm... i saw your topic with the guildcard

Edited by srojasq

I trade to get my hs back from bigboss but he won't answer

lol he really loves that gun. I haven't seen him use anything else since he got it XD

edit: I'm sorry, I'm badly off topic .__.

Edited by xenomaren