New RR Drop.

I also think it's a really really bad idea to just raise the rate of rr from falz to compensate for the ones that dropped. The price really isn't going to fluctuate unless people actually purposely sell them cheap right now, which obviously no one will. The extremely harder rate is just going to push the price up to far above what it is/was before the bug, and I definitely agree it will be a slap in the face to players trying to gear up. The buffed monsters in ultimate make rr priority gear for every single character on the server, and no one will be able to buy them or farm them for months(or for however long of a time it would be) if those very very few people who were on in the short time the bug was there don't sell cheap. Raising the rate does absolutely nothing to the people who did benefit and farm many, and only severely hurts the entire rest of the server. There definitely will always be things to hunt even for those that have most of the essential gear, but the detriment of making the rate twice that of master sword/sonic team armor estimates of an item that is so necessary to have in ultimate is a little too much.

I am more than willing to give back the 2 I found to a gm for disposal or whatever if it's necessary.

Edit: I also wouldn't mind if we just let the price of red ring get pushed down a little from 80-60 or whatever to make it a little easier for newer players, seeing how important it is for gearing a character (kind of like how glide divine price has done).

I kinda feel you on the Red Rings but I mean look how cheap Dark Weapons are right now I can probably get one for some scrap in the bank I feel like they should stay but I think that the 1/300 is pretty heavy but hey it is like we skipped months of hunting and got them in a hours time but the consequence is that we won't be getting them for awhile so it is a bit like time travel if you ask me ;)

This is even stupider than your shoutbox comment yesterday. Cheap and Expensive are determined by the economy, not what a single player has in their bank. Dark weapons are cheap? The most expensive items in the game, which cost FIVE TIMES the price of other top tier gear (500+ for dark weapons vs 100+ for yas9k/yas7k/praven/pwand/hylian/hs/zanba/excalibur/etc.) you are just going to buy with "scrap" in the bank?

mind=blown. I don't have enough hands to facepalm hard enough at how stupid that comment is.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 6

Fyrewolf5 :onion106:

Even if they raised from the 1/6 or what it was to 1/12, it's a boss fight that many can't do solo! So abusive farm never happens, after 2-3(Let's say 5 for hardcore players) rounds of ttf everyone is too tired to proceed hunting.

• Like 1

The biggest issue with increasing the drop rate in such a way is that in doing so all you're doing is trying to even out the quantity by lowering the rate won't work. You're essentially making it so that no one will hunt it if it's 1/300. As Fyrewolf stated, by increasing the rate by that much, you're essentially making the server unable to hunt it. I'd chuck mine back at you if it fixed the rate.

• Like 1

I also think it's a really really bad idea to just raise the rate of rr from falz to compensate for the ones that dropped. The price really isn't going to fluctuate unless people actually purposely sell them cheap right now, which obviously no one will. The extremely harder rate is just going to push the price up to far above what it is/was before the bug, and I definitely agree it will be a slap in the face to players trying to gear up. The buffed monsters in ultimate make rr priority gear for every single character on the server, and no one will be able to buy them or farm them for months(or for however long of a time it would be) if those very very few people who were on in the short time the bug was there don't sell cheap. Raising the rate does absolutely nothing to the people who did benefit and farm many, and only severely hurts the entire rest of the server. There definitely will always be things to hunt even for those that have most of the essential gear, but the detriment of making the rate twice that of master sword/sonic team armor estimates of an item that is so necessary to have in ultimate is a little too much.

I am more than willing to give back the 2 I found to a gm for disposal or whatever if it's necessary.

Edit: I also wouldn't mind if we just let the price of red ring get pushed down a little from 80-60 or whatever to make it a little easier for newer players, seeing how important it is for gearing a character (kind of like how glide divine price has done).

This is even stupider than your shoutbox comment yesterday. Cheap and Expensive are determined by the economy, not what a single player has in their bank. Dark weapons are cheap? The most expensive items in the game, which cost FIVE TIMES the price of other top tier gear (500+ for dark weapons vs 100+ for yas9k/yas7k/praven/pwand/hylian/hs/zanba/excalibur/etc.) you are just going to buy with "scrap" in the bank?

mind=blown. I don't have enough hands to facepalm hard enough at how stupid that comment is.

You're still just butt-hurt after the way I treated you and your team-mates yesterday the comment is fine, the last PGF I bought was a tjs and some mats that is bank scrap

Even if they raised from the 1/6 or what it was to 1/12, it's a boss fight that many can't do solo! So abusive farm never happens, after 2-3(Let's say 5 for hardcore players) rounds of ttf everyone is too tired to proceed hunting.

Well... then i'm really hardcore :onion-head65: ... i did with ArashĆ­ 12 runs in HAPPY HOUR ... and found nothing more than sabers and monomates ...

• Like 2

Well... then i'm really hardcore :onion-head65: ... i did with ArashĆ­ 12 runs in HAPPY HOUR ... and found nothing more than sabers and monomates ...

Yeah a lot of Failsaber.

But it was fun just playin with u :)

I need more event item details and i also would hunt that shit hardcore style -.-

Edited by Hykaro
  • Like 1

I'm a little confused as to what you mean, could you elaborate a little maybe? I'm not even sure how you can do "abusive farm" of a raised rate, you can only abuse a lowered rate. Also, Red Ring is normally 1/57 Whitill. Going to 1/300 is quite a jump. I can count the number of master swords and sonicteams found on my fingers, and people used happy hours extensively whenever they could for that. RR is going to be twice as hard for awhile. That's pretty bad.

You're still just butt-hurt after the way I treated you and your team-mates yesterday the comment is fine, the last PGF I bought was a tjs and some mats that is bank scrap

Once again, the amount of money/value that one rich person has in their bank has absolutely no effect whatsoever on how expensive or cheap items are. Your "scrap" is expensive, regardless of how much useful worth it has to you personally. The economy determines the relative value of items, whether something is expensive or cheap. Also unless that tjs was well sphered then that is a very cheap deal for a pgf.

• Like 2

Cyane: how are we supposed to know that at the moment it was a broken drop rate? All that time and effort by players is now wasted. We all know it's not easy for some of us to dedicate hours to hunting things all the time.

That is the stupidest comment i ever seen. If some thing that is very good dropping very easy it OBVIOUS that its broken. Use your brain next time?

And also i believe the people who farmed them and kept them for themselves should give it back (not saying you have to its just what i believe) mainly because now nobody can hunt it. A few players were able to get like 10-20 of them while everyone else has to now deal with the drop rate of 1/300.

Edited by King Ra
  • Like 4

That is the stupidest comment i ever seen. If some thing that is very good dropping very easy it OBVIOUS that its broken. Use your brain next time?

And also i believe the people who farmed them and kept them for themselves should give it back (not saying you have to its just what i believe) mainly because now nobody can hunt it. A few players were able to get like 10-20 of them while everyone else has to now deal with the drop rate of 1/300.

lul, okay?

I know it sounds like a stretch but it could have been part of the event.

The buffed monsters in ultimate make rr priority gear for every single character on the server, and no one will be able to buy them or farm them for months(or for however long of a time it would be) if those very very few people who were on in the short time the bug was there don't sell cheap. Raising the rate does absolutely nothing to the people who did benefit and farm many, and only severely hurts the entire rest of the server.

On reading this I understand the 1/300 now. Think about how many people want a RR? A lot. How many people currently donate for RR? Probably none. How many people donated for PGF before it was removed? A lot. Nearly everybody wants RR, just like nearly everybody wants PGF, so they will donate like crazy for them like PGF. It's all about the $$, got to have something to replace those $65 donations.

• Like 2

It's all about the $$, got to have something to replace those $65 donations.

What if this "accident" was on purpose so that we could have more donations roll in for red rings?

>mfwIKrYPT7.gif

>mfwG4oD3g2.jpg

>mfwqz7OPIG.gif

Edited by harospex