Quitting

Glad you're enjoying it again. Ultima can't afford to be down another doctor.

Not only am I enjoying it I'm entering the drawing contest. Although my strengths are in anatomy artwork such as skulls of various species of mammals and other vertebrates as well as ancient cultural icons from meso america and egypt I have completed a preliminary sketch so I'm feeling more into it. I also am going to try to figure out the donation system for the first time since I started about a month ago...From what I understand you donate and receive credits to trade in for items such as bunny ears.

Not only am I enjoying it I'm entering the drawing contest. Although my strengths are in anatomy artwork such as skulls of various species of mammals and other vertebrates as well as ancient cultural icons from meso america and egypt I have completed a preliminary sketch so I'm feeling more into it. I also am going to try to figure out the donation system for the first time since I started about a month ago...From what I understand you donate and receive credits to trade in for items such as bunny ears.

Yeah, that pretty much sums up the donation system. for $1 you get 1 ticket, and each item has a price in tickets associated with it.

Good luck in the drawing contest, I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I'll probably draw something too, but likely not put mine in the contest itself.

I'm waiting to see your masterpiece hopefully you win :D

Thanks Armando. I don't have as much confidence in it as you do but It's coming thru pretty good. I am adding color to it now and Im letting it dry out before i add new layers. Its actually a watercolor painting. I did the drawing yesterday and it didnt take much time but the painting will be several sessions. I may be done in a few days. I scanned it before painting it just in case i mess up painting it.

• Like 1

The problem you guys have is theres like 1 or 2 people that are mean 1 OR 2 maybe 3 but there is WAY more than 3 people on this server. And if someone is being mean....you can ignore them using them command or just in general. Or make a game with it locked. If its in the game you having issues then just leave the game room. If someone is being mean to you in the lobby and other people are in there, they will stand up for you :P I like to do that to those type of people ^^

• Like 1

The problem you guys have is theres like 1 or 2 people that are mean 1 OR 2 maybe 3 but there is WAY more than 3 people on this server. And if someone is being mean....you can ignore them using them command or just in general. Or make a game with it locked. If its in the game you having issues then just leave the game room. If someone is being mean to you in the lobby and other people are in there, they will stand up for you :P I like to do that to those type of people ^^

I think you're right KingRA, I like your name btw. I'm assuming its a reference to the Egyptian solar diety.

Thanks Armando. I don't have as much confidence in it as you do but It's coming thru pretty good. I am adding color to it now and Im letting it dry out before i add new layers. Its actually a watercolor painting. I did the drawing yesterday and it didnt take much time but the painting will be several sessions. I may be done in a few days. I scanned it before painting it just in case i mess up painting it.

It's gonna be alright man, be confident and proud of the work you do~