Quitting

Seriously Jackal, do not let those people WIN and make you leave! You DO have friends here and we don't want you to leave... Forget the a-holes and concentrate on hangin' with those you enjoy playing with and who consider you a friend!

Regardless, whatever you choose, we'll all be here if or whenever you return. I will remember you and I always enjoyed our adventures together. :onion-head11:

I wish you the best of good fortune in all your future endeavours, take care Jackal.

Thanks Trigunman I always have fun when we do runs together. I can juggle my hobbies. Thanks for being so kind.

Eek. I hope everything is okay. You're a sweetheart. Not happy to see this thread. </3

When I thought about quitting I realized I'd never see morgana/Dante again. You're so fun to be around and I'd miss Caligula's twin.

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone who responded> I spent time thinking about it and I guess everyone has their good and bad days. We've all been mean to someone or had an argument or been sensitive or had our feelings hurt but it makes us human. I'm not going to sit around and mope and feel sorry for myself. I think its best to move on and have fun. I look forward to hanging out with everyone who replied to my thread. Thank you again for being so kind hearted. I feel like this is a very accepting and kind community.

• Like 5

Thank you to everyone who responded> I spent time thinking about it and I guess everyone has their good and bad days. We've all been mean to someone or had an argument or been sensitive or had our feelings hurt but it makes us human. I'm not going to sit around and mope and feel sorry for myself. I think its best to move on and have fun. I look forward to hanging out with everyone who replied to my thread. Thank you again for being so kind hearted. I feel like this is a very accepting and kind community.

Yay! Welcome back! \Ā°3Ā°/

When I thought about quitting I realized I'd never see morgana/Dante again. You're so fun to be around and I'd miss Caligula's twin.

Thanks <3 You wouldn't laugh no more at all my sex talk. :( That would be sad.

• Like 1

I really hope the same doesn't happen to you, some players have realized the little hope there is to stay and only makes the quiting more painfull the 2nd time.

I hope you have fun, but do not expect things to improve greatly, eventually players will forget and then they will be mean again (simply because they can), after that you will think of leaving just like many did, the only difference is when you leave, the majority leaves on the 1st few situations, you are however past that so you might leave on the 2nd set of situations.

I wish you good luck, but i already know the outcome of this.

• Like 1

I did come back, things went for the worse so i left again, are you asking me to return for a 2nd time?

If things improve then yeah sure, but this topic keeps underlining the issues that still exist. Everytime you see the light at the end, a topic like this one pops up.

Just like in real life, there are good and bad eggs. You just need to pick your friends right on the server, join a fun team and I'm sure you'll have a good time ^^

If anyone is being extremely disrespectful to you do not hesitate to contact any GM on the forums to get things cleared up.

• Like 6

Just like in real life, there are good and bad eggs. You just need to pick your friends right on the server, join a fun team and I'm sure you'll have a good time ^^

If anyone is being extremely disrespectful to you do not hesitate to contact any GM on the forums to get things cleared up.

I have way too much fun on the game to quit. I noticed too that I meet new people that I havent seen before too. It seems like this event has brought lots more people on than usual. If it does get out of hand I may take action but i feel much better now knowing that there's so many supportive people here on this server. It may be because it is a privately run type of game because I've had severe harassment on PSU when it was on xbox but there was nothing to do about it. Here there is a forum to vent and hear people's advice on how to handle stressful situations.

I really hope the same doesn't happen to you, some players have realized the little hope there is to stay and only makes the quiting more painfull the 2nd time.

I hope you have fun, but do not expect things to improve greatly, eventually players will forget and then they will be mean again (simply because they can), after that you will think of leaving just like many did, the only difference is when you leave, the majority leaves on the 1st few situations, you are however past that so you might leave on the 2nd set of situations.

I wish you good luck, but i already know the outcome of this.

It is the second time so far but the first time was way worse for me. But that time i just avoided the lobby one area and went to different lobbies. Then i just sucked it up and forgot about it. Its kind of wierd because it makes me look at myself and say " well am i being too sensitive" . I have played few online games and this game is very unique in its interactions. I am also new to the game so I am getting to know the community more and more.

I did come back, things went for the worse so i left again, are you asking me to return for a 2nd time?

If things improve then yeah sure, but this topic keeps underlining the issues that still exist. Everytime you see the light at the end, a topic like this one pops up.

I felt regretful after posting something about it the first time. I felt maybe I'll just quit and do something else. I play this game to relax after physically or mentally taxing days but I have other hobbies I enjoy too. But I felt to upset and hurt to just leave quietly so I thought I'd say something but I didnt want to be out of control about it. I was so excited when I found this game was available online because I played the gamecube version way back but offline and I missed it so much. I'm glad I said something about it because after getting over the embarassment I can see that it brought a lot of discussion which i think is a positive thing. And it introduced me to lots of people and their experiences.