Quitting

Thank you! I love the game its just I've had some bad experiences with some of the people being mean. My feelings are really hurt and I really wanted to do the whole easter thing but I guess theres a version of this game I can buy on amazon for gamecube.

Thank you! I love the game its just I've had some bad experiences with some of the people being mean. My feelings are really hurt and I really wanted to do the whole easter thing but I guess theres a version of this game I can buy on amazon for gamecube.

Nuuu! don't go! forget about them! we can always play together! /T^T/

• Like 1

Seriously Jackal, do not let those people WIN and make you leave! You DO have friends here and we don't want you to leave... Forget the a-holes and concentrate on hangin' with those you enjoy playing with and who consider you a friend!

Regardless, whatever you choose, we'll all be here if or whenever you return. I will remember you and I always enjoyed our adventures together. :onion-head11:

I wish you the best of good fortune in all your future endeavours, take care Jackal.

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 1

Yes, Trigunman is right. Your always going to run into assholes and fucktards (sorry about that word). Don't give them the satisfaction. I have been back for about 2 weeks and I have met a lot of new people, many good people. And a few, well you know how it goes. I think we did a run or 2 over past week.

Anyways, good luck with new hobby. Just enjoy your life. What it's all about. And don't take shit too seriously, you'll never get out of line. And life's too short to get pissed off with the a holes we run into.

Finally, Jackal,

Anyway, may the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

Best of luck!

Edited by jonesy88
  • Like 1