Easter Event Information

Kom, if you keep posting information that I say "do not post", we'll have a large problem. Posting event details that are subject to change is not a good idea. I've shared event information, but never to be posted in forums until everything is 100% final. This event did start badly, but we're working on making everything available while simultaneously cleaning up messes (login server failure, hacker issue, red ring fiasco, etc). I edited your orignal post. It was full of lots of details I asked you not to place in the forums (yet you did anyway).

You have never told me not to post anything actually, maybe to others but all my info I got from lobby 1 or others. I offered not to post the stats of the items when the patch hit that's about it, and the hacker already told the stats of all the items in lobby 1. There are also clues you've scrubbed from the original post that are common knowledge to everyone, I mean the purpose of this post isn't to have 100% correct information but it at least provides a starting point to hunt things. Now we have a situation where a lot of players know all the info that was in my post, many of them not thanks to me, and where everyone else has to sit around doing nothing like the passed week or so because no one will tell them anything. Anyway you're event, so do what you like.

• Like 1

People asking questions about hundred souls having no ata (which is true until we fix the stats) or asking about godric and sues armors boosting techs (which due to restrictions cannot happen) just creates confusion. Several event items had issues which are being fixed, and posting info from a hacker probably isn't a good source LOL. We'll post stats, drop rates, and more info soon.

People asking questions about hundred souls having no ata (which is true until we fix the stats) or asking about godric and sues armors boosting techs (which due to restrictions cannot happen) just creates confusion. Several event items had issues which are being fixed, and posting info from a hacker probably isn't a good source LOL. We'll post stats, drop rates, and more info soon.

Looking forward to it Kajex ;)

Purplelum > Ultimate > Gal Griffon > Proof Of Sonic Team

• Like 3

Purplenum - Very Hard - Migium (Episode 1) = Godric's Cloak

Edit: Just noticed that it's not FOmar only, my FOnewm can also use it. Haven't checked other FO's though. And it doesn't seem to have a level req (or it doesn't show one if it does).

tzDwPfs.jpg

Edited by Kaiyuss
  • Like 3

Purplenum - Very Hard - Migium (Episode 1) = Godric's Cloak

Edit: Just noticed that it's not FOmar only, my FOnewm can also use it. Haven't checked other FO's though. And it doesn't seem to have a level req (or it doesn't show one if it does).

tzDwPfs.jpg

Hmmmmm seems interesting, yeah I heard that Godric's Cloak still needs fixing so for now it will remain like that but will be fixed later on so if I was you I would hold onto that and thanks for sharing the drop with the rest of the server <3 much appreciated. Congrats! on your drop :onion106: