Easter Event Information

Agreed if this could be done in general just all week instead of the wkd it be greatly appreciated I doubt I'll be on wkds to grab a fistful of rares........if not i'll make voodoo dolls of every ultima staff and poke the eyes out :D

Just messing cheers guys !

• Like 1

Agreed if this could be done in general just all week instead of the wkd it be greatly appreciated I doubt I'll be on wkds to grab a fistful of rares........if not i'll make voodoo dolls of every ultima staff and poke the eyes out :D

Just messing cheers guys !

you really like poking eyes out dont you? and yeah I agree to turn on rare monsters on all week but at a little lower rate because 4 easter eggs every rt is ridiculous IMO

Yes can we get some compensation for no HH over this weekend? Obviously the whole STA stuff from yesterday has to be dealt with and the server wouldn't let me on. And we still need more rings turned in. Maybe extend event? This event has some very good weapons but have to be able to hunt them. I am running government quests but I heard a rollback is going to be coming so I guess I will wait till I hear something before doing anything. I just wanna play. Guess we wait

jonesy

Ok thanks, I haven't heard anything about Sue's meant to give ATA, but I think Godric's is supposed to but broken. I updated the first post again with more info.

Redria > Ult > Kondrieu > Limiter (Still) Going to try Saint Million now...

Kom, if you keep posting information that I say "do not post", we'll have a large problem. Posting event details that are subject to change is not a good idea. I've shared event information, but never to be posted in forums until everything is 100% final. This event did start badly, but we're working on making everything available while simultaneously cleaning up messes (login server failure, hacker issue, red ring fiasco, etc). I edited your orignal post. It was full of lots of details I asked you not to place in the forums (yet you did anyway).

To be clear for users, I've deleted the end date for the event because it likely is not correct. No posts have been made of users selling the new items. We are not going to end an event without users finding anything. Also no event will end without a working drop table. We will allow users time to hunt.

We'll get everything working. This event will be great before it's over.

Edited by kajex
  • Like 3