Easter Event Information

For the 50th time, use item tickets in momokas item shop in episode 4. You exchange for mag cells and weapons.

the shop for ep.4 is not working i talk to her and a blank box appears and nothing happends

the shop for ep.4 is not working i talk to her and a blank box appears and nothing happends

Same thing for me. For some people, namely mio, it works though :/

like any other event!.. in the five years of the server we NEVER reveal the drops at the beginning of any event. come on guys effort a little on the game.

Im kinda new here first Event for me.

Its been over 4 weeks i started here to play.

Ok what happened so far : i have about 450+ :onion-head44: hours playtime donated for 300 dts :onion108:

I was soooo excited about this Event , now the third day is almost over no rares no 5xexp , no details about the event stuff. :onion-head48:

Im readin posts cause im bored. I dont know what to hunt , it feels like a waste of time.

And now the only solution for my disappointment is this ? -->*****come on guys effort a little on the game. :onion119:

Maybe i just need to get used to it. /could take a while :onion-head66:

Edited by Hykaro
  • Like 1

Im kinda new here first Event for me.

Its been over 4 weeks i started here to play.

Ok what happened so far : i have about 450+ :onion-head44: hours playtime donated for 300 dts :onion108:

I was soooo excited about this Event , now the third day is almost over no rares no 5xexp , no details about the event stuff. :onion-head48:

Im readin posts cause im bored. I dont know what to hunt , it feels like a waste of time.

And now the only solution for my disappointment is this ? -->*****come on guys effort a little on the game. :onion119:

Maybe i just need to get used to it. /could take a while :onion-head66:

I agree infinity% with you

• Like 1

I was pretty optimistic, I figured the drop locations would be something we could find naturally. Like something that spawns in TTF or RT or Ep4 mob, you know something commonly hunted. But unless the drop rates are very low or they are on the least common ID's only that doesn't appear to be the case, I mean people haven't even found the armor's yet which aren't even supposed to be hard to obtain for those certain characters... Let alone Hundred Souls or PoST.

• Like 2

I haven't heard of a single sword drop. I was really pumped for Proof of Sonic Team but I don't know where to hunt and I have looked a lot of places. Very discouraging. Hope to buy 1 but I have heard of only 1 dropping. Give it time. The easter eggs were fun for a the first day but I haven't had any luck since. Probably going to wait till the weekend and see what comes about and wait for boosts.

• Like 1

Why are rares off but names are green for no reason ? is it meant be no rares ?

I haven't heard of a single sword drop. I was really pumped for Proof of Sonic Team but I don't know where to hunt and I have looked a lot of places. Very discouraging. Hope to buy 1 but I have heard of only 1 dropping. Give it time. The easter eggs were fun for a the first day but I haven't had any luck since. Probably going to wait till the weekend and see what comes about and wait for boosts.

that is what i mean its event time and he doesnt care anymore , cause no infos its like throwing away one event week for all.

• Like 1

20140410-144140-836.jpgbildercache_80x15.gif

Easter Event yeah lets join some games for an great adventure
*ohh wait -.-

Edited by Hykaro
  • Like 1