Easter Event Information

Not sure if anyone's posted one of these yet, but it should be helpful for the next week or two until all is revealed. This is an unofficial thread, for collecting information. Please read here first.

*All information is gathered from other players and Kajex's clues, if something is discovered not to be true I'll update accordingly*

Italics means unconfirmed but likely based on current information

What is in the Easter update?

There are several new item drops, some of these are for Easter and some are permanent drops. As a result there are changes to the drop table too. Love Rappies in Episode 2 are replaced with Egg Rappies.

How do I participate in the Easter event?

There is no specific quest, just hunt Egg Rappies and look out for new drops.

What is the best quest to hunt Egg Rappies?

None, the best way to hunt them is to start a new multiplayer game episode 2. They are a rare spawn, so not every Rappy will spawn as an Egg Rappy. There will be 2 variations of map you can get.

• If you encounter a room with 4 doors first, then continue straight ahead to find 2 rappies, then go right, the next 2 rooms will have another 5 rappies.
  • If you encounter a room with 2 doors, then from memory there are 2 in this room, and 3 in the next.

After this lobby and go again.

What do Egg Rappies drop?

They drop an Egg if you are lucky and inside contains an item. Each difficulty adds more items to the list of items you can receive. So therefore Ultimate eggs have a chance for every available item on the list. Remember this list isn't complete it is just what information that has been gathered so far, for example some items listed as "Ult" may be available on lower difficulties and there may be some items not listed here.

Ultimate Easter Egg:

PB/Increase - Ult

Parts of Egg Blaster - Ult

Commander's Blade -Ult

Game Magazine - Ult

Lollipop - Ult

Heavenly/Technique - Ult

Item Ticket - Ult

Centurion Mind - VH

Ashura Mag Cell - VH
Drill Launcher - VH

Abuelita/Battle - Hard

Rabbit Wand

Izmaela

Marina's Bag

Huge Battle Fan

Chocolate

Amore Rose

Wok of Akiko's Shop

Panther's Claw

Rocket Punch

What are the new items and where do I get them?

Name - Description/stats - Location

Centurion/Mind - Gives 75 MST - Ultimate Easter Egg
Abuelita/Battle - Troll item, only gives really small speed boost - Ultimate Easter Egg

Following information is unconfirmed but likely accurate:
Sue's Coat - Hunewearl/Hucaseal armor
Godric's Cloak - Fomar armor

Hundred Souls

What else is there?

Proof of Sonic Team - From last year, makes Arrest Needle & Psycho Bridge - Drops from enemy but not a boss, likely Seabed Ult, likely all ID
Virus Shield: Vol Opt - 10 ATA, Gi tech boost Shield - Ult Dorphon Eclair (Oran, Whitill, Viridia)
Kroe's Sweater - Female armor, 10 ata - Now drops from Olga Flow (Blue & Yellowboze)
Samurai Armor - Stats might be same as posted here - Not obtainable yet, update to the game will be soon.

Edited by kajex
  • Like 12

I don't see why everyone is so upset about not knowing :/ this is very helpful though thanks :)

I think it's fun not knowing, if that was in reference to me, assume so because you voted my post down.

• Like 4

last year before the easter event virus vol opt shield was droping on doph on vh mode to lots of people got it then larva stop drop to easter event start an then was drop from buff elcair on ult mode that was last year so might still be droping from ult mode buff elcair idk yet have not seen going to soon after im done with work today an also

Proof of Sonic Team come from a raggy egg but that was thought that the time was a troll item so it might be coming from an enemy this time I already open up 25 eggs an also got Abuelita/Battle on a egg on normal mode so do not think it matters if you hunting it on n-ult think drop are the same for the eggs that all about luck also got RabbitWand Izmaela Marina's Bag from normal mode eggs but no cent mind yet. well good luck hunting guys

Edited by Wayne Jones

hmm I take that back about the eggs starting to think ult mode might drop proff of sonic team an cent mind but some of the other stuff in your ult mode drop can be found on normal.

i found heavenly/technique in an egg. An a Red Ring on vh ep 4. Dorphon Eclair.. they seem buffed up on ultimate tho. i will keep opening eggs i think. i got heavenly/powers from eclairs on ultimate.

my findings thus far.

oran id

• Like 1

This event is ruined LOL RR is officially fked over now the price for that will drop very rapidly!

• Like 1