Easter Event 100 Souls, 2014

Larva

@RedShift: WTF does this say! Read this out and tell yourself what this says ^^ LMFAO :onion-head70: you have the rest of your life to farm mats LOL. However this easter event for Hundred Souls only comes once a freakin YEAR! please think and make use of this event...this goes towards everyone tbh.

1. I'm honestly not interested in hundred souls, or many of the easter specific items in fact. The only one I want is sue's coat, and i cannot farm that on my character that has the right ID for it as they're too low a level.

2. How is farming materials with rare monsters activated NOT making use of the event? Rare monsters would not be on were it not for the event. I would consider being able to farm ALL of a character's HP materials in 2 hours, and the same amount of power/mind mats in a short time period, making use of the event.

3. I do not have the rest of my life to farm mats, as without rare monsters on it takes a long time i.e. at least twice as long as without the boost applied. Many of my team members are not in my timezone, therefore team hunts for the event items are not always possible for me. In that time I can farm for other things by myself i.e. mats, essential units, basic weapons.

I don't mean to sound like I'm attacking you. I'm just saying that not everyone wants the same thing from these events. Yes, i would love to have all of the event items, however gearing my characters with the essentials first is more important to me than spending a whole event hunting a select few items, some of which i may not even get (i.e. godrics cloak, 1/37 rate my ass, 2 days and nothing to show for it and I did countless POST runs and never even saw one drop. Saw the banner every 5 minutes though!).

• Like 3

1. I'm honestly not interested in hundred souls, or many of the easter specific items in fact. The only one I want is sue's coat, and i cannot farm that on my character that has the right ID for it as they're too low a level.

2. How is farming materials with rare monsters activated NOT making use of the event? Rare monsters would not be on were it not for the event. I would consider being able to farm ALL of a character's HP materials in 2 hours, and the same amount of power/mind mats in a short time period, making use of the event.

3. I do not have the rest of my life to farm mats, as without rare monsters on it takes a long time i.e. at least twice as long as without the boost applied. Many of my team members are not in my timezone, therefore team hunts for the event items are not always possible for me. In that time I can farm for other things by myself i.e. mats, essential units, basic weapons.

I don't mean to sound like I'm attacking you. I'm just saying that not everyone wants the same thing from these events. Yes, i would love to have all of the event items, however gearing my characters with the essentials first is more important to me than spending a whole event hunting a select few items, some of which i may not even get (i.e. godrics cloak, 1/37 rate my ass, 2 days and nothing to show for it and I did countless POST runs and never even saw one drop. Saw the banner every 5 minutes though!).

Omg this guy! this one guy!! DUDE listen to me...because I am only going to say this one more time (For your own benefit). What you are saying is ABSURD! "I repeat" ABSURD!!, let me tell you where you go wrong here. Us PSO players of this server only get this chance once a year for this event just bare that part in mind... Furthermore I am going to reply to your post with another question "What Item do you think will be the hardest to achieve overtime?" 'Soul Booster' or 'Sue's Coat'!! (Rhetorical Question since the answer is obvious!) Now for your part where you say you cannot hunt sue's by yourself, is that my fault?!?! In addition towards this you say that you do not care about the soul booster lol eventually you will, FACT! (If you say you won't you are telling a lie) Now for the finisher,...YOU! of many few people only want the Sue's Coat only...lmao when a larger few want the Soul Booster so are we suppose to turn on rare for you very few peoples benefit F*CK NO! Also there are many people who have already obtained the Sue's Coat many times you could just buy one afterwards (And I know what you are going to say next, "I don't have enough to buy it yes OBVIOUSLY!) that's why you work hard and gain more PD's/Items overtime. Whereas for Soul Booster only like 2! have dropped during the whole event do you think we people who want to obtain this will get a seller for one,...hell NO!

So just think about it and you will see where providing no rares will benefit more for the server.

Now do I apologize for having to raise my temper a bit here since I do not usually do this sort of thing but it's posts like yours that really piss me off, because you are not thinking for what is more beneficial for most of us instead you are thinking about your own personal gain.

• Like 1

Got an Samurai Armor drop from Oran Saint Million (First run too). It needs a buff cause its just as good as luminous field stat wise lol.

• Like 2

Got an Samurai Armor drop from Oran Saint Million (First run too). It needs a buff cause its just as good as luminous field stat wise lol.

Since the rabarta boost can't happen, I think we'll agree with you on this one.

• Like 5

Whoa, I just asked a simple question to see whether or not I should expect it at all, and it sparks all this. To clarify, I kinda meant rare monsters but with default 10% kondy rate the way it was for part of the event. Has a 4th booster actually not dropped yet? I figured people would jump all over that and run it nonstop once it did actually drop, I saw so many people running ep4 gov quests the next day.

Omg this guy! this one guy!! DUDE listen to me...because I am only going to say this one more time (For your own benefit). What you are saying is ABSURD! "I repeat" ABSURD!!, let me tell you where you go wrong here. Us PSO players of this server only get this chance once a year for this event just bare that part in mind... Furthermore I am going to reply to your post with another question "What Item do you think will be the hardest to achieve overtime?" 'Soul Booster' or 'Sue's Coat'!! (Rhetorical Question since the answer is obvious!) Now for your part where you say you cannot hunt sue's by yourself, is that my fault?!?! In addition towards this you say that you do not care about the soul booster lol eventually you will, FACT! (If you say you won't you are telling a lie) Now for the finisher,...YOU! of many few people only want the Sue's Coat only...lmao when a larger few want the Soul Booster so are we suppose to turn on rare for you very few peoples benefit F*CK NO! Also there are many people who have already obtained the Sue's Coat many times you could just buy one afterwards (And I know what you are going to say next, "I don't have enough to buy it yes OBVIOUSLY!) that's why you work hard and gain more PD's/Items overtime. Whereas for Soul Booster only like 2! have dropped during the whole event do you think we people who want to obtain this will get a seller for one,...hell NO!

So just think about it and you will see where providing no rares will benefit more for the server.

Now do I apologize for having to raise my temper a bit here since I do not usually do this sort of thing but it's posts like yours that really piss me off, because you are not thinking for what is more beneficial for most of us instead you are thinking about your own personal gain.

You need to calm your tits down. I think you skipped over the most important part of my post, which was "I'm just saying that not everyone wants the same thing from these events".

I'm not sure why you're bringing up the soul booster as I never mentioned it. A more reasonable comparison to make would be:

"what do you think will be the hardest item to achieve over time? Sue's coat, or getting all the drops i need from rare monsters?"

To me, PERSONALLY, it's a no brainer. I would choose getting everything i need from rare monsters. I can equip several characters with several things this way. It's also not about which is the 'hardest' item to achieve, but rather the one which you want the most. And i did make a thread to buy sue's coat, which i can afford to buy because of all the materials i farmed with rares on, lol.

I am not talking about how putting rares on will effect the soul booster drop rate at all. In fact Lee altered the kondrieu rate independently of other rares at one point. Don't accuse of me thinking entirely around personal gain, when you don't want rares back on because it will hamper your (and a few other people's) chances at getting soul booster. I think i would be right in saying that the majority of players would like x5/rares back for 1 more day.

You need to realise that not everyone on this server is in the same position you are. Not everyone has got everything maxed out, L200 chars, only needing to trade for end-game gear. People who are still working towards that position benefited massively from x5 exp/rares over the course of this event, and it was a shame that we didn't get it for 1 more weekend like we were supposed to, hence why I asked if we could have it for the last day (which choko has kindly obliged to above).

• Like 2

Lol is this guy still going :P:onion-head70: Dude give up! that post just shows your level of maturity, remember I said that was the last time I would show you how wrong you are. You need to open your eyes! Your knowledge is a joke compare to mine (You dare to start a drama battle with me *tut* you make me laugh, like you even have a chance of winning). Anyway thanks to that Clever Bunny Choko <3 we have now a great last day to farm soul booster & eggs. :onion107:

• Like 1

I have to concur on the material hunting and egg hunting, The first week of the event I was leveling my character and gathering materials and hunting for marinas bag (which i got Yay!). Luckily I didn't have much to farm on materials for my force considering the rare monsters got nerfed most of the event. I only saw two weekends with rare monsters, I still wasn't able to get the mats for my racast.

Also mass, did you ever consider that maybe some people who had a hard time hunting harder to get items like sues and godrics would've liked a way to gather mats and eggs to sell to get them? No you didnt, because you got what you wanted like me, or already had what you needed. Only thing i needed from this event was post marinas bag and some mats.

also to correct one of mass' lines

"So just think about it and you will see where providing no rares will benefit more for MYSELF.

Now do I apologize for having to raise my temper a bit here since I do not usually do this sort of thing but it's posts like mine that really piss NerdmastaX off, because you are not thinking for what is more beneficial for ME instead you are thinking about EVERYONE ELSE'S gain."

• Like 1

Yeah they should do that but apparently it must be rapped up or something like that =S.

Rappy rare rates have been increased for the last day of the event.

No other rare monsters rates (Kondreiu) have been increased.

i assume the last day of the event hasnt started yet, out of 4 hours of rappy hunting i got 3 eggs. thats almost a 1/100 rate of getting a egg rappy, then theres the 50/50 of not getting anything but a dimate.

hope they do extend it so I have a chance of getting soul booster an many more post an eggs cause of the ??? bugged hit me hard again :( but that's the gm an dev an larva call.

• Like 2

Lol is this guy still going :P:onion-head70: Dude give up! that post just shows your level of maturity, remember I said that was the last time I would show you how wrong you are. You need to open your eyes! Your knowledge is a joke compare to mine (You dare to start a drama battle with me *tut* you make me laugh, like you even have a chance of winning). Anyway thanks to that Clever Bunny Choko <3 we have now a great last day to farm soul booster & eggs. :onion107:

This guy. You're making me want to put my head through my desk. It's like you haven't even read my posts. And you haven't proven i was 'wrong' about anything, as there was nothing to be 'wrong' about. Please. Our opinions differed and you hopped up on your pedestal.

Do I need to point out the irony in you criticizing my maturity, and then a sentence later you boasting how I shouldn't start a "drama battle" (no drama here, kid) with you, and that my knowledge is inferior to yours? My knowledge of what, exactly?

<3