Easter Event 100 Souls, 2014

Larva

Which rates are easier now?

Mmmm... just about everything! hahah

Almost every item has either a slightly higher rate or a much higher rate. Items with more than 1% chance of dropping were either not changed or increased very slightly. Most items below 1% chance of dropping got big increases (double or triple boost!).
Here are a few examples:
FORMAT:
ITEM
OLD DROP % from the "New site" / NEW DROP %
Barbarous Wolf/Gulgus-gue INFERNO BAZOOKA 1
0.142065 % / 0.3157 %
Sinow Gold/Sinow Red HEAVEN PUNISHER 1
0.00055 % / 0.001 %
Chaos Sorcerer/Gran Sorcerer LAVIS CANNON 1
0.003535 % / 0.0101 %
Chaos Sorcerer/Gran Sorcerer PSYCHO WAND 1
0.00035 % / 0.001 %
La Dimenian/Merlan SPREAD NEEDLE 1
0.110495 % / 0.3157 %
So Dimenian/Del-D DF FIELD 1
0.033915 % / 0.0969 %
Epsilon RIKA'S CLAW 1
0.09471 % / 0.3157 %
Morfos TRIPOLIC SHIELD 1
0.03876 % / 0.0969 %
Dolmolm MONKEY KING BAR 1
0.09471 % / 0.3157 %
Epsilon Cladding of Epsilon 1
0.4689 % / 1.563 %
Del Lily PSYCHO WAND 1
0.110495 % / 0.3157 %
Epsilon WEDDING DRESS 1
0.20724 % / 0.6908 %
Virdia no longer gets red ring... but now gets the Anti Dark Ring!
Edited by Nessly
  • Like 4

Okay thanks for such a complete answer, nessly. :) I'm not sure why the discrepancy in the drop rates. We didn't change those that I'm aware of. The only thing I can guess is that the drop table was generated without the DAR (drop anything rate). There's no way larva edited the drops on that many items. Though the old drop table was from Christmas, so it's possible some things have been changed in the past 6 months. ;)

I don't think anyone will argue at the loss of viridia red ring. Everyne hunts it with whitill anyway. Much better odds at getting something valuable now. And it's a permanent drop, so that's even more awesome.

A_002_zpsfa5a989b.gif

• Like 3

The droptable was remade with all the drops, or just updated the event drops??

Also... this is "event rates"??? spread needle was 1/300ish for xmas, but after that, it went back to 1/900ish (from merlan)

now that is event again, is 1/300ish?

Edited by srojasq

Okay I figure it's finally time we post stats of event items.

Sue's Coat

Hunewearl and Hucaseal Only

285 DFP 200 EVP

40 EFR 40 EDK

Adds 100 ATP above character stats

Required Level - 110

Godric's Cloak

Fomar Only

Variable DEF. Min stat = 30. Max stat =???? (post your max stats if you find one higher)

300 EVP

Adds 30 ATP and 30 ATA above character stats (though the ATA is not working yet)

30 ETH 20 ELT

No required level (I'm not sure if this is intentional)

Hundred Souls

All classes can equip this ultimate weapon.

Requirement to equip - 650 ATP

1000 atp. ATA ???? (ATA needs to be fixed. Will probably be around 70 when fixed)

Special is Spirit

pso1398795476_zps3a8af1be.png

Abuelita Battle

This was supposed to slow down attack speed, but is not working. I may have proposed a unit that will never work lol.

Centurion Mind

Boosts MST by 75. Cannot exceed max character stats.

Edited by kajex
  • Like 7

That Sword O.o... I must have it for my 90%Hit Excal!! :onion-head83:

hmmm 100 souls is only going to be 10 more ata than excal? Oh well, it still looks freaking awesome and I so want one for my foney xD. Really cool skin on it, great job designing that.

Highest dfp I found on godrics was 37, but I think Faki found a 38 one.

hmmm 100 souls is only going to be 10 more ata than excal? Oh well, it still looks freaking awesome and I so want one for my foney xD. Really cool skin on it, great job designing that.

Yeah i think that's the case Saith but still that 10 ATA will come in handy =] I just hope it will begin to drop pretty shortly, but they need to fix the ATA on it anyway so...yeah. Also grats on the Godrics.

Do you have a pic of the sword? Does it attack the same as Excal? Saber animation, hits 3 enemies?

Do you have a pic of the sword? Does it attack the same as Excal? Saber animation, hits 3 enemies?

Kajex posted a picture on the previous page, and it is like an Excalibur in how it attacks.

Kajex posted a picture on the previous page, and it is like an Excalibur in how it attacks.

Oh I see haha, I guess it did 't load on my phone the first time I viewed that post.

heard it hits 3k's?

Yeah we tested it on a humar with high level shifta. It was a bit crazy. :) Even on fonewearl, I was able to hit 2000 with critical attacks in ultimate episode 4 (with shifta and zalure, max atp, max luck). For foney, that's a bit nuts. I'm glad even fonewearl can use a good melee weapon now (if people find it).

• Like 1