Easter Event 100 Souls, 2014

Larva

loool damn had me fooled :onion106: haha

• 2 weeks later...

1st off,I respect you as a pso player,thats about as far as it goes.

I really dont care how much heat i catch from this but i am going to speak my mind.

In ur 1st video,you talk about being a leader of ur team and on how helping the ones on your team in need of items and the most help. Your team was the 1st team i had ever joined on this server. You probly dont even remember me being on ur team but i do. I had just hit lvl 100. I was recruited by you when i was sitting in the lobby. At the time i had no team or friends,also did not own any good items,so i joined. I was on your team for a less then 2 weeks. No one talk to me nor did any one help me. I remember asking for your help personally 3 times. You told me you would help me. That help did not come. I left your team. I joined Avion. I got more help from them in a day then i got from you and your team the weeks i was on team.

This video. You spoken about how Kajex saved the day,he saved the red ring. Correct me if i am wrong but your team looks up to you and so do others that are not on your team. You may not be a GM but some respect you as tho you were one. Should you have said"Hey guys obvious something is not right with with the RR drops,it has to be a bug or glitch,we should not abuse it" but instead what did you do?? You join in and abused it to!!!

My question to you is: How long are you going to spread your bullshit? Me and a few others are allergic.

you could have avoided this by joining the illuminati lol just saying :onion108:

• Like 2

1st off,I respect you as a pso player,thats about as far as it goes.

I really dont care how much heat i catch from this but i am going to speak my mind.

In ur 1st video,you talk about being a leader of ur team and on how helping the ones on your team in need of items and the most help. Your team was the 1st team i had ever joined on this server. You probly dont even remember me being on ur team but i do. I had just hit lvl 100. I was recruited by you when i was sitting in the lobby. At the time i had no team or friends,also did not own any good items,so i joined. I was on your team for a less then 2 weeks. No one talk to me nor did any one help me. I remember asking for your help personally 3 times. You told me you would help me. That help did not come. I left your team. I joined Avion. I got more help from them in a day then i got from you and your team the weeks i was on team.

This video. You spoken about how Kajex saved the day,he saved the red ring. Correct me if i am wrong but your team looks up to you and so do others that are not on your team. You may not be a GM but some respect you as tho you were one. Should you have said"Hey guys obvious something is not right with with the RR drops,it has to be a bug or glitch,we should not abuse it" but instead what did you do?? You join in and abused it to!!!

My question to you is: How long are you going to spread your bullshit? Me and a few others are allergic.

Maybe you should join PRO or ILLUMINATI or MASS Ultima. I am always helping people too

• Like 2

OR he can stay right where he's at on Unbreakable *winky face*

Something in that video must had triggered him. Its unlike the Day i know and live with to write or even say stuff like that. Tho everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

If he leaves UnBreakable ill stop cooking. In other words he is not going anywhere lol ]W[

• Like 1

updated droplist with the current drops in shipt including the event drops.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/droptable.php

Holy cow. Tons of increases pretty much to the entire chart (many rates even tripled). Are the non-event drop drops % increases permanent?

Exciting stuff! Thanks for the chart update.

• Like 1

Holy cow. Tons of increases pretty much to the entire chart (many rates even tripled). Are the non-event drop drops % increases permanent?

Exciting stuff! Thanks for the chart update.

Which rates are easier now?