Easter Event 100 Souls, 2014

Larva

Maybe this isn't the place for you, and maybe you don't know the whole story of why things are the way they're. You have to understand that every dev, mod, GM and administrator has an outside life and when things come up, we can't always be here. I was always taught growing up that things always get better and appreciate all the things we are offered and recieved. They will get fixed eventually and like I said, if you do not have the patience, this is not the place for you. This topic is getting locked to further out any negative comments.

This was a great event, thank you for all who participated and things will be fixed.

People, just bare with us and be patient, please ^^

Edit: Unlocked

You are right, these forums are not a place for me, if you have a negative opinion it is not welcome on these forums, if it's not rainbows and unicorns then it is unwelcome and you shall be down-repped by people who don't even play this game. There is no "whole-story" to know or tell Michael, you open up Lee's program, change the values and voila you have eased the complaints of many, each member of the team has at least had the time to do that regardless of their situation. If the program doesn't work ask Lee to fix it, he'd be happy to do this seeing as he was paid for it. Well done on being raised that way but at the end of the day most people don't even voice their anguish over things and just stop playing, others have raised the exact same points, most people remember Riot for example. I must have some degree of patience as I'm still here asking for an improvement even though I get told to shut up each time. There's plenty of $$ that has been thrown at this server from the community since Christmas and there are people in the community who can edit numbers in a GUI if every single GM/dev/mod/admin can't manage it.

Kom, last year we added one new item. This year we added 5. The people who set out to get items (other than soul booster) got them. Two people in pro team got over 10 proof of sonic teams. Faki even got over 10 godric cloaks. Last night in two runs of ma4dmd I saw three virus shields drop with no happy hour. The event was good for the people who hunted.

Can't of been that good for people that hunted, didn't Rose quit because of all the runs he did for Soul Booster? He was one of the very few people who bothered. Mass had his own grievances with this server but do you think he would have quit if his hunting paid off? I'm not complaining about my self gain here, anything I wanted I got this event and helped others hunt things, if I wanted 10 PoST's I would have hunted them. But my point is that things should have been tested first or at the very least fixed early on in the event not left this long, in which case this event would have been drama free, that is not unreasonable feedback just because it is negative.

• Like 6

Kom, last year we added one new item. This year we added 5. The people who set out to get items (other than soul booster) got them. Two people in pro team got over 10 proof of sonic teams. Faki even got over 10 godric cloaks. Last night in two runs of ma4dmd I saw three virus shields drop with no happy hour. The event was good for the people who hunted.

Hunting favors the lucky I suppose, I hunted the entire event anytime I wasn't working or helping my team and was blessed with multiple abuelita/battles. I just barely got a POST on the last day, though the event went very well for certain members of PRO team. I congratulate them ^^

Edited by xenomaren

Hunting doesn't favor the lucky. I did 64 runs without a post. Hunting favors the ones who bust their ass, and go put in work. The results aren't anything new. Be prepared to see me put in the same amount of work for the rest of my tenure as your servers Faki.

• Like 15