Easter Event 100 Souls, 2014

Larva

Ok now I am very interested ^^ which i'm suprised about tbh I didnt expect so much items to be added =O Larva you really tried on this one ^^ but yeah jthis seems to be quite fun =] that abulita/battle like wtf can we even go any faster xD or is it a slower battle haha? but centurion/mind seems cool and sue's cloak/godric's well they all seems something interesting to hunt since I have no idea what they will increase. Yet again doubt they will be as strong as WD/STA no doubt however ill still hunt them tbh and samurai armour isnt so great either mainly for Orotiagito users and what not. :onion117:

Oh yeah and someone told me that Anti-Dark-Rind was suppose to be included somewhere but *ehh*. and GRATZ! on your own Armour Godric hehehe =] too bad we still haven't got to build a Snowman yet but what ev's, your loss i'm awesome at building them haha!

Link to RR drop on vhard.

https://imageshack.com/i/0nxmkmp

instead of Rollback, everyone who found one could sell it to bank. I saw something about a rollback because of some of the drops. Everyone who found a RR should have gotten a banner so maybe can account for them all that way? Don't want to lose a bunch of levels I gained but either way all good.

Still not sure about PoST drop though...hope so soon

Edited by jonesy88

I'm pushing for anti dark ring as a permanent drop, not an event drop. I want a few new items for people to hunt when events are off.

That is a good idea since it's not all that OP so could as well. :onion-head71:

1st off,I respect you as a pso player,thats about as far as it goes.

I really dont care how much heat i catch from this but i am going to speak my mind.

In ur 1st video,you talk about being a leader of ur team and on how helping the ones on your team in need of items and the most help. Your team was the 1st team i had ever joined on this server. You probly dont even remember me being on ur team but i do. I had just hit lvl 100. I was recruited by you when i was sitting in the lobby. At the time i had no team or friends,also did not own any good items,so i joined. I was on your team for a less then 2 weeks. No one talk to me nor did any one help me. I remember asking for your help personally 3 times. You told me you would help me. That help did not come. I left your team. I joined Avion. I got more help from them in a day then i got from you and your team the weeks i was on team.

This video. You spoken about how Kajex saved the day,he saved the red ring. Correct me if i am wrong but your team looks up to you and so do others that are not on your team. You may not be a GM but some respect you as tho you were one. Should you have said"Hey guys obvious something is not right with with the RR drops,it has to be a bug or glitch,we should not abuse it" but instead what did you do?? You join in and abused it to!!!

My question to you is: How long are you going to spread your bullshit? Me and a few others are allergic.

• Like 2

i understand your concern, but this is not the place to discuss this matter here. as far as id and drop. I haven't found any yet.

• Like 3

1st off,I respect you as a pso player,thats about as far as it goes.

I really dont care how much heat i catch from this but i am going to speak my mind.

In ur 1st video,you talk about being a leader of ur team and on how helping the ones on your team in need of items and the most help. Your team was the 1st team i had ever joined on this server. You probly dont even remember me being on ur team but i do. I had just hit lvl 100. I was recruited by you when i was sitting in the lobby. At the time i had no team or friends,also did not own any good items,so i joined. I was on your team for a less then 2 weeks. No one talk to me nor did any one help me. I remember asking for your help personally 3 times. You told me you would help me. That help did not come. I left your team. I joined Avion. I got more help from them in a day then i got from you and your team the weeks i was on team.

This video. You spoken about how Kajex saved the day,he saved the red ring. Correct me if i am wrong but your team looks up to you and so do others that are not on your team. You may not be a GM but some respect you as tho you were one. Should you have said"Hey guys obvious something is not right with with the RR drops,it has to be a bug or glitch,we should not abuse it" but instead what did you do?? You join in and abused it to!!!

My question to you is: How long are you going to spread your bullshit? Me and a few others are allergic.

lol this is funny, ok i'm going to explain to you why you are wrong, now listen:

In my 1st video the stuff you talk about now was a long time ago, which means I wasn't as good as a leader as I am now trust me on that one back in those days I was trying to gain thing myself as well as normal players but now I have basically everything I desire, so now I have a lot of free time for my team =] which honestly has made me a much greater leader now and FYI I do remember you being in MU I totally do, but then when you left you just decided that on your own will and not inform me 1st about it which is really annoying a great loyal team member would not do this sort of thing (just saying) they would perhaps give the team leader of a team a good reason why they are leaving (I have proof on this if you want it PM me for further info).

And now for my 2nd video you are 100% correct on that one not gunna lie, I did join in but like you said: "What did I do??" I gave them to my team members instead which also goes towards my point of being a great team leader I did not keep them for my own benefit and gain PD's or whatever I do these things for good reasons. Furthermore (feel free to argue against me on this one) my thoughts on this RR scandal was: "I mean you could as well take advantage of these RR drops while they are there right,... like f*ck it YOLO!"

Now all the things I just said above are 100% true, if you want to accuse me even further I will not hesitate to: As they say "Play Hardball" or "Start the Fire". So never say that I chat "Bullshit" it's Bullshit like that which will get me wound up, and as you guys of Ultima know I do not tend to start drama which I haven't this whole time =] (Ask anyone i'm one of the most friendliest people you can meet on the server, FACT!) So for now I will hold my breath once again and let this one slide since I am a good person, also as for your Team Leader I love him as a Brother so I will do the right thing and act positively towards this negative comment, enough said! :onion59:

• Like 1

Take it easy guys, this topic was made for an event, not for people to "bitch" about issues with other players, if you have any personal problem with another player, there is always the PM option, not to make it public on an EVENT TOPIC.

Edited by Poptartsftw
  • Like 4

Dear GMs

PLEASE give us the droptable for Easter.

let us all hunt with motivation and celebrate the Event

Nobody is talking in Lobby or Forum how great this Event is or either
no storys about new stuff they have found.

Almost everyone that i have met wasnt in a good mood or happy about this situation.

And i did effort time i tryt many things out dif. ID`s dif. areas
so as many others too.

PLEASE let this Event really start.
Even if the droprates are bad , it would give us motivation, and a good reason to hunt

:onion107: release EASTER DROPTABLE now :onion107:

Edited by Hykaro
  • Like 5