Add photon blast to MARK3

A mag with no pb = useless.

if you don't agree your head's up your a** so just rethink your argument and save me the trouble of rebutting this please.

"since no other cells start anywhere near that low other than the special case elenor"

Anywhere near? You can get a mag to level 50 very easily. 45 levels sooner isn't a good trade off for no PB. Plus it renders the mag useless.

Also, Elenor isn't the exception. MARK3 IS THE EXCEPTION AS THE ONLY MAG WITHOUT A PHOTON BLAST.

Actually a mag with no pb doesnt make it useless, i know someone who actually uses a mag with no pb because he wants to. sometimes pbs can get in the way when your doing something such as roct and you have a fo. Alot of people like to put healing items where the pbs pop up and if you have a pb at the wrong time it can get you killed. Chuk uses a mag with no pb ask him

Unlocking, since he's an idiot, and i have a solution.

Create lvl 200 mag cells for each of the system mags. IE can only be used on a lvl 200 non rare non celled mag.

solves the feed issue and the pb issue.

Thanks Lee that would be cool. (Though I think level 100 cell would be more than high enough to justify this change. )

I'll explain why it's backwards logic: you are defending for something to stay the same for basically no reason other than to spite me, while I am suggesting a positive improvement.

Also, making it usable at level 10 wouldn't mean you cant use it at level 5. you could choose pb or not.

Also @ Kolective: when I say useless I mean totally illogical.

@ Fyrewolf: 45 levels of slightly faster feeding? versus making this mag like all the other ones in the game? It just doesn't add up to me.

Edited by Aiden Payne

You seem to be on quite the crusade.

No reason save to spite you? I don't even know who you are...

Not only do I fail to see it as a 'positive improvement' to the server, I actually see it as a detriment. I honestly don't feel there is any reason to change the console mags. That is why I posted.

• Like 2

You have a right to everything you said Choko. I'm sorry I accused you.

Maya you made me feel a lot better just by empathizing with my situation. Thanks for trying to see it from my side.

Peace & Love

Edited by Aiden Payne

Well Poptart I can understand your point of view but no photon blast sure hurts let me tell ya!

Edited by Aiden Payne

Well about me, I'm making right now 2 Dreamcast, one with max POW 195 and another with mixed POW and DEX.

Why did I choose SEGA system mag ?

Simply because I hate PB, it's only useful when you play in teamwork, in solo play it's boring because you need to be fast and to control everything, so having a PB activation in a middle of a total garbage fight is a no, no, no.

This is why I totally agree whit Choko:

It has its niche of being the one mag to get the most customizable stats. If you want PBs, why not use another mag? Not only this, but there were some positions to where I preferred to not have PBs -- when using a mag with them I'd use TJS when I could solely for the reason that they wouldn't activate.

Same part for me, I don't like to waste time and losing control about the key config, things the PB activation does, so I ended to like those non-PB mag. (off course, in teamplay I use a normal PB mag)

It's all about choice and preference, but still, if you want some PB on those mag, go for DTS :P

Edited by zaykho

Well about me, I'm making right now 2 Dreamcast, one with max POW 195 and another with mixed POW and DEX. Why did I choose SEGA system mag ? Simply because I hate PB, it's only useful when you play in teamwork, in solo play it's boring because you need to be fast and to control everything, so having a PB activation in a middle of a total garbage fight is a no, no, no. This is why I totally agree whit Choko: Same part for me, I don't like to waste time and losing control about the key config, things the PB activation does, so I ended to like those non-PB mag. (off course, in teamplay I use a normal PB mag)It's all about choice and preference, but still, if you want some PB on those mag, go for DTS :P

Giving it a seperate mag cell would not change your choice to do this, it would just give others a choice to do it differently.

Example, a mark 3 mag cell with set conditions, would not change how you currently get a mark 3, but what it would change is the option to level one slower with less customisation, and allow pbs, the best of both worlds and actually really easy to do

Edited by Lee
  • Like 2

Thank you for answering that Lee I appreciate your clarity. Much respect to all the people who discussed this in a productive or positive manner.

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 3

I like the idea of having a console mag cell you can use on a 200 mag. That is a very versatile solution to the problem, and I'm sure there are players that would make use of it.

Also Aiden, I'm sorry if I came off a little harsh with my sarcasm, the "head up your a**" comment ticked me off a little, but I was probably a little too overbearing with that rant, I should have toned it back a little and I apologize.

• Like 2