Unbreakable's Bank

Cal_Unbreakable

sorry i am the only active leader on ub as any one that plays will tell you and im very clear as to why with chat logs sent and pics of them bering rude he would let them stay on team also i have 12 people on my own team atm and i dont think i want to be an a place where i have to deal with disrespect like that gain from someone i refuted that up set over how they ant trusted and gets so mad over video game items im more then willing to hand cals sword back to him its the only thing i have left but its not part of team bank its his and that's why its not in there i havent had any sleep in the last 2 days and im tired of dealing with this matter its in cals hands i just hope he has a good reason im sure he dose

That is fair enough, if you want answers as to why cal did not kick anyone, ask cal,
Still everyone who was in this situation has left the team so no more people arguing with you or anyone hopefully, if you don't want to re join what is the problem here?

Edited by Paul Stinton
  • Like 1

only the owner can kick people from team and i dont care for how i was treated and the people on line at the time can see that as well i can see they wanted me gone its why they did this in chat and wated untill i left ub befor they left i looked at the team menu when i left i still have an acount on team you dident go untill after i left as leader and no only red leader can kick people from a team you should know better then to treat someone that invited you like that no reason for it as for the team ub well see how things go its up to cal at this point i have pass word to team bank he knows i can be trusted and i dont know you well i dont like handing out wapons to people i knew for 3 days and i dont like the fact that your asking for something that was given to a member by some other team leader when i see white start ill ask for the dm back from HaTeD but until that happens im not loging on team bank again i havent had but 5 hours of sleep in the past 2 days sorry if i get up set easy but iv read over the chat logs a few times and im not at fault here and im done posting on this matter like i said its time to find out who my freinds are who joined for me to help new players and who joined to get what they can from team bank ...

I left a while after you brought gender into it (i had no way of telling if you left or not and if i did i dont know about it)
the reason people join a team, is a community so talk to, help, or support them. http://s785.photobucket.com/user/briskdrink/media/0E98FF87-CA6D-4A91-85E2-A1326EF912A0_zpsojs8tqke.jpg.html

Edited by Paul Stinton
  • Like 1

you can post what ever you like bottem line is you got up set over items in a video game you have bin in team 3 days and if you honestly had a proble with anything i said to you nor did you tell me so the fact you piss me off and then make it out to be what ever my problem is fine like i said i left the team over your shit and his in chat puting me down after i helped you i think its some bull shit you make it out like iv done so much wrong when i was just point out you have some kind of problem with me i busted my ass helping people and the one time i ask for anything of team is to help hunt and i payed you for that you wanted to piss me off to the point i quit and i did so

gm's can see chat and its loged they can see i only entered your game to tell you to not join my game and exit it because it lags me carry on your drama like i said im tired of posting on this matter you acted like a prick after i helped you all 3 of you got up set and put me down over a fucking item that is not there its pity clear you wanted trouble and to make it good for you i still don't care good luck with that

You said you were not a man...then...nevermind :o

Again, that's too much for a team bank

And although sexual harrrasment is bad, it's also true about sexual degeneration, which also won't be tolerated. I had to tell that in case it may change on time :-)

Edited by revolucion_cuac@hotmail.com
  • Like 1

why post it after the matter why not post it when you asked ? like i said just out to try and make me look bad or start trouble have fun with that the fact you do this way after the fact shows that pity well

First of all.. sorry milknmuffins if you didn't want to disclose that here in the forum, if anyone threatens you with anything related to it, feel free to make a topic about it because that wont be tolerated.

Forum rules over here

Behaviour

Respect all users.
Do not insult or verbal aggression.

Now samuel... I don't see any problem with anyone asking Mann (the leader of the team) for a "team item" or someone asking for a "feature" (team bank in the case of milknmuffins) and you asking being kinda upset with it... if there is some restriction on who can get the bank items then just say it and done. After all the "team bank" is not implemented and actually is against the rules, but well... people assume the consequences if anything happens.

It's pretty cool of you, samuel, to keep the team up recruiting people, running the team bank, etc... but of the screenshots posted that's not a very good way to go with all of this.

Just a reminder i think will be for you, the server does NOT log at all the chat either normal or team chat, so if anyone has something to say, report anything or whatever that needs "proof" you are free to go to the PSOBB logs folder and post the chat, there will be chat[date] for the normal chat and GuildChat[date] for the team chat... a file for each day... but be careful with what you post.

And to close, this is a team bank topic, if anyone wants to continue this discussion, feel free to make a new topic, if not, i will end locking this one ;)

Edited by Soly

And although sexual harrrasment is bad, it's also true about sexual degeneration, which also won't be tolerated. I had to tell that in case it may change on time :-)

Sorry, but that edit to your reply was completely not necessary... She's free to do what she wants (i'm christian and i know what you mean), please be careful with what you say.

I will reply to her briefly, mind me. If she is free to do that, so i am free to say even what i want, right? Well, guess what:

it should have very little to do with judging people, making fun of/hurting people, or telling folks they're going to hell, and a lot more to do with helping the less fortunate, volunteering, being a better person, going out of your way to perform kindnesses for others, taking care of your communities, and so on

If someone tells you that, don't believe it. Those who think that way are probably going to hell, lest they repent of that lie. Don't be deceived, they will. Religion should be in the first place to be preserved from evil and tell others to do so. There is a God Judge after death, and many will receive a very very unfortunate surprise there, and compared to that all other human threats are like less than nothing.

I'm not even a christian and I know enough about the tenets of it to know that it's explicitly not your place to judge anyone for anything. Remember when somebody in that one book said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"?

Yes, I do remember it, but you should read also what follows.... and the rest of the Bible as well, if you will. Then you will know I can judge fairly. If not, then everything is right and in that case I should not be judged as well, no matter what I do and say

I didn't choose to be what I am.:

That is argueable. Many people say yes, you are free to choose what you are, others say no, you are not, because you didn't choose where you have born and what others do to you for example.

But even if a killer had no choice, does it make killing something good and not a thing to be judged for? Certainly not. Every sin will be judged by God in the end, and must be warned by every real christian. Then about what you said earlier: I cannot throw stones if someone has violated the law, because there is a thing called "forgiveness of sins", but only to those who repent of it. Also notice that the clever trap the religious people did to Jesus to find him guilty of something (or he lets a person be killed by us or he lets a sinner be spared, either way we win and he loses) was disarmed perfecly. Yes!

What i can't really do is to change the circumstances, but God can if He wants, but remember that He wants you to change as well. Then you might find what is the best job for you.

One final statement: Christianity and sexual deviation are not compatible at all. If a person commits that and don't repent, he/she will be judged, He can even be expelled from the community, and will end in Hell. But if that deviation is supported by others, those will end the same way. If a Nation supports it, consider it next to damnation. If the whole world does it, it will be simply removed eventually. That's the future of sin, because God is bigger than the whole universe He has created and He is absolutely Just and able to Judge everyone and cast them to Hell those found guilty, and all the typical human excuses will be pretty useless against that.

Now, if you want more you can always send me a private message. I also don't want to abuse this topic any longer, by the sake of it.

Edited by revolucion_cuac@hotmail.com

Ok, i'm done with this...

Quote myself and you

She's free to do what she wants

...so i am free to say even what i want...

Yeah you are able to say what you want.. until some point, if someone is upset or don't like whatever other person does here (and that what the person is doing go against the rules) then that will be stopped... i know you want and have to spread the word wherever you are, yes. But sadly not here, if you want to do that, You are free to send a private message.

I share with you some of my experience, if you want, look for Sylph777 profile, he is pretty much in the same position as you, and i shared with him A LOT talking about God, The Bible and some other related topics... in the game in a locked room, never here 'publicly' in the forum.

• Like 1