Unbreakable's Bank

Cal_Unbreakable

ok im returning the items weaksauce had to the bank

mother garb + holy ray soul eater red ring adept and dreamcast

also returning the virus armor lafuteria saith gave me the armor i used in game cube its only level 71 but i think ill use it i dont need any items from the bank im happy as i am - oh - im still unlocking 2 limiters btw

one is 16124 and the other is 10436

did someone take a red ring out ? there is only 2 min the mid is missing i see dm's are there all 3 ms is there sorry i only keep track of the good stuff i see dress is gone too idk the only person posting lately has bin me i hope everything is fine and someone just forget to post

If anyone has a Pwand they can add to the bank, feel free to add it so I can check it out.

I dont expect these back or anything I found 3 started mags in the caves this morning in crates so if anyone wants them, I will give out 2 of them to the members of unbreakable but just not to the same person. The last one is for Alice who some of you all have met.

• 2 weeks later...

i took kick ass's v101 and gave him 40 hit dm i have hylin sheild on my force one is left in bank i belve i lent blake a cent power and told him it was from team bank so its the teams now im sure he will return it thats all for today

kick ass is # 42124040 sorry i did not log his card number till now i will find HaTeD's card number next

Edited by Samuel Oyler

im takeing out a weapon for grime aka olga card number 42123676

grime has

heaven striker + 20 native 10 0 abeast mechine and 25 dark 50 hit

thats all for a while from me let me know if you need the items back i was thinking about leting him use a dm well see how this gos first

i have this item back now grime is going to be off pso for a while he returned it to me its in my bank on samich ill put it back in once i use bank again ill wate till someone needs something !

someone named hated has a DM 50 hit there in team under # 34 i dont have ther card ... redstar got him out the dm and i posted on your steam account and for got to copy what when i deleted the comments im sory im sure its safe red star has good judgment

#42124257 HaTeD

Edited by Samuel Oyler
  • Like 1

im giveing -misery- # 42123876 the hs

Heaven Striker +20 native 10 abeast 0 meach 0 dark 25 and hit 50

and thats all for today i dont have to log bank cus i still have it in my locker on samich ^^ oh and i won a Hylian Sheild and 200 power sato in an event so i can return yours to bank next time i get in it thanks for leting me use it i only have red ring now on samich that belongs to team bank rika's i found on a run with saith / guts / zer0