[Chris-Ultima]: MASS-Ultima Team Bank !

chrisNL

well hello there and greetings to all the members of Mass ultima.

On this topic you will find the 'Team Bank' wich is used to barrow stuff. :onion107:

So here is how it works, you can pick any item that i will lend to you, the lending period is one week. (date and name will be noted and can be extended upon request)

Only members of 'Mass-Ultima' will be able to barrow items.

Available

2vuinw8.png

DEMOLITION COMET (15/25/0/0/30)

2hnb3eo.png

Chare Gatling +3 (0/0/0/5/40)
MASTER RAVEN (0/0/0/0/0) 3x

ejhmph.png

MERCURIUS ROD (0/0/0/0/0)
GLIDE DIVINE (0/0/0/0/0)

4qr9co.png

RUPIKA
FROM THE DEPTHS

15i0ryw.png

ELENOR 20 0 5 175
PANZER'S TAIL 15 0 0 185
Tellusis 25 150 25 0
Preta 6 147 47 0

Taken

!More items will be added soon!

(Also, feel free to add any items just post em below or contact me in any way and i'l add it to the list)

Edited by chrisNL
  • Like 4

O.o I love this Idea a really good one as well, I will get more MU Members to get involved in this and make a great Team Item loan Bank. Once again thanks for sharing this idea Chris much appreciated m8. I should also try to gather some items and include more on this Topic when I get them =] Oh and lastly I might create a Topic for the MU-Gift system but that i'm not 100% sure on that one.

O.o I love this Idea a really good one as well, I will get more MU Members to get involved in this and make a great Team Item loan Bank. Once again thanks for sharing this idea Chris much appreciated m8. I should also try to gather some items and include more on this Topic when I get them =] Oh and lastly I might create a Topic for the MU-Gift system but that i'm not 100% sure on that one.

tanks ^^ also if you need any donations on the MU-gift you can always come to me :onion107:

Edited by chrisNL
  • Like 1

Nice ChrisNL !!!! Very good idea !

I just hope we will not get some drama with this, and, what about make this bank accessible only on graded members (I mean like the topic created by MASSBLADE (Team Leaderboard), where members need to have at least some time/lvl/status/grade before being able to get those items ?)

Edited by zaykho

I like this idea for your team but if your going to add alot don't make the font so big so people can easily see more than 1 item at a time, thats just my opinion.

Nice ChrisNL !!!! Very good idea !

I just hope we will not get some drama with this, and, what about make this bank accessible only on graded members (I mean like the topic created by MASSBLADE (Team Leaderboard), where members need to have at least some time/lvl/status/grade before being able to get those items ?)

all names and dates will be noted (see post) and thus people not returning the item or create any sort of drama wil gett banned (i hope)

I like this idea for your team but if your going to add alot don't make the font so big so people can easily see more than 1 item at a time, thats just my opinion.

just a few items have been added so far, i will shrink the font when more is added, thanks for the tip ^^

• Like 1

Hmmmmmm interesting ideas here,...I like it. :onion-head66:

If you give me the guildcard and slot of the teambank, I can export a list of items to BBCode with my reader, it'll look like this (took your inventory as an example ):

42011851_chris_slot2_inventory

1. :ite: Trap Vision x10
2. :arm: AURA FIELD [4 slot(s)] (688 dfp)
3. :uni: HP/Revival
4. :uni: V501
5. :uni: HEAVENLY/Legs
6. :mag: Tellusis Lvl 200[25/150/25/0]
7. :ite: Monomate x2
8. :ite: Trimate x10
9. :ite: Monofluid x1
10. :ite: Difluid x1
11. :ite: Trifluid x8
12. :ite: Sol Atomizer x10
13. :ite: Moon Atomizer x10
14. :ite: Star Atomizer x10
15. :ite: Antiparalysis x7
16. :ite: Delsaber's Right Arm
17. :swo: LAME D'ARGENT [35/80/0/0/0]
18. :arm: Giga Frame

• Like 5

O.o cool :onion108:

If you give me the guildcard and slot of the teambank, I can export a list of items to BBCode with my reader, it'll look like this (took your inventory as an example ):

42011851_chris_slot2_inventory

1. :ite:Trap Vision x10

2. :arm:AURA FIELD [4 slot(s)] (688 dfp)

3. :uni:HP/Revival

4. :uni:V501

5. :uni:HEAVENLY/Legs

6. :mag:Tellusis Lvl 200[25/150/25/0]

7. :ite:Monomate x2

8. :ite:Trimate x10

9. :ite:Monofluid x1

10. :ite:Difluid x1

11. :ite:Trifluid x8

12. :ite:Sol Atomizer x10

13. :ite:Moon Atomizer x10

14. :ite:Star Atomizer x10

15. :ite:Antiparalysis x7

16. :ite:Delsaber's Right Arm

17. :swo:LAME D'ARGENT [35/80/0/0/0]

18. :arm:Giga Frame

awesome thank, i put all the items that need to be listed in the bank of my 4th slot character (nobunaga)

• Like 2