[MASSANGEL]: MASS-Ultima Sub-Forum Greetings

MASSBLADE

Team+MASS-Ultima.png

MASS-Ultima+%25283%2529.jpg

For all of my MASS-Ultima Team Members I am proud to say with a struggle of trying to acquire something for the Team we have finally done it and here we have it,...Our own Team Sub-Forums which we can now create all of our Team topics and history here so if you want me to make an idea of anything for the Team or any sort of New discussion feel free to PM me and let me know about it =]

And Larva I cannot thank you enough dude.

MU+logo.jpg

Edited by MASSBLADE
  • Like 2

Yeah same to you Cal you guys really deserve it =] Congrats :onion-head11:

Thanks again m8 :onion102:

Congratulations MASS! :onion-head11: Honestly a little surprised this hasn't sooner lol both of your guys teams have been standing for a while.

• Like 1

Congratulations on the sub-forums. May it provide you with everything you need and want. Good luck! :D

• Like 1

Congratulations on the sub-forums. May it provide you with everything you need and want. Good luck! :D

<3 thanks Squish =]

wow m8 thank you so much you done just what i wanted =] :onion-head11: Ill count on you if another case like this happens, thanks Cal.

Ikr! :onion107: Finally got all my MASS-Ultima Topics into 1 page =] all thanks to Micheal Mann & Larva <3

Ikr! :onion107: Finally got all my MASS-Ultima Topics into 1 page =] all thanks to Micheal Mann & Larva <3

+1 to them, i get a few ideas of my own actualy, il post em later on the sub-forum :3

Cool Chris looking forward to seeing them m8 =] :onion102:

• Like 1