I've tested this out and had a chat with a few people, works very well, Larva. Thank you very much for this. (Overlay is very nice while playing)

yeah I agree, also this chat is free which is the best part about it so I don't see why not use it right =] good stuff.

I'm not sure if it's a known bug or not, but it seems full screen does not work if you use the patch to show the Mumble overlay in-game.

This is not a big deal, as mumble works just fine without the overlay, but I thought i'd brinng this up in case the issue was not known.

I'm not sure if it's a known bug or not, but it seems full screen does not work if you use the patch to show the Mumble overlay in-game.

This is not a big deal, as mumble works just fine without the overlay, but I thought i'd brinng this up in case the issue was not known.

Ill check that.

Good to see users enjoy the use if mumble.

• Like 2

i tried installing this and when i try to start the game, it opens and closes like i have the wrong resolution set. but when i take out the mod it launches fine

im running windows 8.1 pro x64

Are you running the game in full-screen or window mode? I was getting that same behavior when I tried running the game in full-screen regardless of resolution, but it works fine in window mode

Are you running the game in full-screen or window mode? I was getting that same behavior when I tried running the game in full-screen regardless of resolution, but it works fine in window mode

full-screen, i couldn't get the game to work in windowed

full-screen, i couldn't get the game to work in windowed

hmm is weird. why cant u use the game in windowed mode, did you thik the box to use windowed in the options?

• 3 weeks later...