I had the same results unable to get it to work with full screen. I was with window mode. Having window mode look like full screen would be nice.

Now I have to ask a stupid question I set up Mumble followed the directions, I was able to hear game sound over my headset, but could not test the mic or hear any other players in lobby. Could it have been as simple as there were no other players on using mumble or possibly an error on my part. I would like to be able to test it, is there a way to do so, inside PSO.

I had the same results unable to get it to work with full screen. I was with window mode. Having window mode look like full screen would be nice.

Now I have to ask a stupid question I set up Mumble followed the directions, I was able to hear game sound over my headset, but could not test the mic or hear any other players in lobby. Could it have been as simple as there were no other players on using mumble or possibly an error on my part. I would like to be able to test it, is there a way to do so, inside PSO.

u only need to configure your microphone. and you will here member in the same room you are in mumble.

• 1 year later...

this is pretty awesome :3 i will prob not use it myself cause i just talk to myself SO much x3 or i mubble a lot about random crap x3 but yeah i think its awesome that people have now got voice chat :3 i bet it will make some of the harder quests much more easy to plain and do stuff on the fly :3

this is pretty awesome :3 i will prob not use it myself cause i just talk to myself SO much x3 or i mubble a lot about random crap x3 but yeah i think its awesome that people have now got voice chat :3 i bet it will make some of the harder quests much more easy to plain and do stuff on the fly :3

Well actually this server it's been running since long ago, but users very very very rarely uses. Nevertheless will remain there if anyone wants to use it.

How dose this mumbles match up against team speak ? i remember our team used team speak a few years back worked out quite well

i never heard of mumbles until now , what are the differences ,as in can we have our own channel for team etc .

don't want to go downloading and setting up if i can't dedicate a channel for my team , though i sure you all have interesting stuff to say :)

but i plan to use it for in game navigation and PB timing etc .

Edited by acidman

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i have installed mumbles but on my other pc while i figure it all out , so i am running the prog and am connected i see in teams the pro team and admin plus others have a channel

so figured out how to create a channel , but when i disconnect and return it's gone , is there a way for me to save this to use with my fellow team players ?

the mumbles FAQ fairly good but nothing on saving the team channel .

Anyone using this gimme a little advice please thanks

Edited by acidman

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
13 minutes ago, ShoddyMender said:

Hello Everyone,

Is Mumble still the best/most popularĀ way to go about connectingĀ on Ultima? or do most users have several voice clients and decide among themselves?Ā 

thanks!Ā Ā Ā 

I believe the discord displayed on the right side of the forum index is currently the best way.

• Like 1