Armando

Enjoy ur sections iLLUMINATI TEAM

Larva, thank you man. Much appreciated mate

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good bye Ultima

Good bye my Friends and all Teammates.

It was an exiting Adventure
i have met many nice People here and found some good friends.
I love ya all ILLUMINATI FTW

but its time for me to take a break to go on for a new adventure.(maybe i come back someday)
Its not easy for me but i cant play longer here like this.(some of you know why)

Armando my soul brother from another mother i love ya and we will stay in contact i promise.
Your the best Leader and Guy on this Server you gave me a home and place where i loved to be

Ganon sry i know it was surprising for you check your pm , thx again for your help and time we spend together u are awesome .

Magic Bun thanks for makin me laugh so often your so funny and kind <3

Jonesy the voice :) you brah are really cool always great to talk and play with u on teamspeak. keep the PR ! its a gift

Schranko and El Socko you 2 are really PSO professionals thanks for every lesson and advice u gave me , you have improved my Gameplay/skills and it was always fun to hunt with you guys take care

Adore <3 you always brought a good mood in this Team ,so much fun to share some time with you

Yuriko thx for the help u where always there when i need help and a good Fo

Under9000 thank you so much for helpin me so often ur an true friend in this game wish u the best

Izaya and Bull i met you later but im glad for every game we spend together, u both are really cool

Wayne thx for helpin me noob to find some fair and good trades thx for your support all the time

Rose and Bryan good luck mates always nice to play with you.

Poptartsftw thx for your help with PSO2 <3

Church and Angel thanks for that awesome signature real art ! wish u 2 the best <3

to all other members and players on ultima your awesome aswell sadly didnt had time to learn & know you all better

Pls support the Team its an awesome family for beginners and experts for normal and other People everyone can find friends , love and fun here.

and for those who didnt have much luck with summer event drops

i will ask armando to make a raffle when he is back i give 3xpbc and 1xcent/battle for it.

pls wait for his topic or post.

fare well take care all

Arashi

• Like 7

I'm also saying goodbye to my team and my friends. I will miss you all but I will be back someday in the future (maybe)

I love you all and please don't forget to feed the little dragons on my signature by clicking on them :)

I met some great friends on here and I have no regrets. I love you all even those who hate me and want me banned (chuk, kajex, Evie) kekekek

You know where to find me if you need me.

Edited by Magic Bun
  • Like 4

Really sad to see you guys leave :(

I will still play here occasionally, but I think I'm hopping on over to you know where to play instead...lol

If I knew you on Ultima and you wanna contact me I think you know where to find me.

Will keep it touch via Skype for the people who aren't playing elsewhere,

Wish you guys all the best!

EDIT:

#basedganonyoloswag420blazeitupfgtssuperswagalldaykeepitonehundrahyoloyolohashtagswag

Edited by Hybrid
  • Like 2

Good bye Ultima

but its time for me to take a break to go on for a new adventure.(maybe i come back someday)

Its not easy for me but i cant play longer here like this.(some of you know why)

Armando my soul brother from another mother i love ya and we will stay in contact i promise.

Your the best Leader and Guy on this Server you gave me a home and place where i loved to be

Ganon sry i know it was surprising for you check your pm , thx again for your help and time we spend together u are awesome .

Jonesy the voice :) you brah are really cool always great to talk and play with u on teamspeak. keep the PR ! its a gift

Schranko and El Socko you 2 are really PSO professionals thanks for every lesson and advice u gave me , you have improved my Gameplay/skills and it was always fun to hunt with you guys take care

Adore <3 you always brought a good mood in this Team ,so much fun to share some time with you

Under9000 thank you so much for helpin me so often ur an true friend in this game wish u the best

Izaya and Bull i met you later but im glad for every game we spend together, u both are really cool

Wayne thx for helpin me noob to find some fair and good trades thx for your support all the time

Church and Angel thanks for that awesome signature real art ! wish u 2 the best <3

to all other members and players on ultima your awesome aswell sadly didnt had time to learn & know you all better

Pls support the Team its an awesome family for beginners and experts for normal and other People everyone can find friends , love and fun here.

i will ask armando to make a raffle when he is back i give 3xpbc and 1xcent/battle for it.

fare well take care all

Arashi

I'm also saying goodbye to my team and my friends. I will miss you all but I will be back someday in the future (maybe)

I love you all and please don't forget to feed the little dragons on my signature by clicking on them :)

I met some great friends on here and I have no regrets. I love you all even those who hate me and want me banned (chuk, kajex, Evie) kekekek

Really sad to see you guys leave :(

I will still play here occasionally, but I think I'm hopping on over to you know where to play instead...lol

If I knew you on Ultima and you wanna contact me I think you know where to find me.

Will keep it touch via Skype for the people who aren't playing elsewhere,

Wish you guys all the best!

EDIT:

#basedganonyoloswag420blazeitupfgtssuperswagalldaykeepitonehundrahyoloyolohashtagswag

crying-waterfalls.gif

i will miss all of you :(:(:(::(:(:(::(:(:(:(::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( it wont be the same

• Like 3

Good bye Ultima

fare well take care all

Arashi

damn bro....gonna miss your ass. You better keep in touch, I mean that. Teamspeak again was the best freaking times on this server. True friend. Thru and thru. Wish you nothing but the best man and lets find some other game or something to keep in touch and keep the good times rolling.

Thanks for epic times on Teamspeak. Burn 1 for me, keep me in mind on Aug 6th. Team has lost a great leader, friend, and role model. Not just the team, the server.

Be easy W

Bobby Jones

Edited by jonesy88
  • Like 4

I got nothing but love for ya Bun. Really hate seeing you go. I wish you the best in everything you do. You and Arashi are destined for some greatness.

I love your realness and honesty. It's rare to find such qualities in someone these days, you showed them both to me.

Thanks to you and Arashi, and Schranko, Socks and whoever else was on teamspeak that day I was having issues, the mic issues. Gave me one hell of a laugh. :)

Keep trudging the road my friend. and let me know of any other games I can play that you are on. Enjoyed talking with you the few times we did, each time left big impacts on me. And I mean that. Thanks again

Bobby

Edited by jonesy88
  • Like 4

Good bye Ultima

fare well take care all

Arashi

Thanks a whole lot for every single second I was allowed to spend with you. You are one of the nicest guys Ive ever met on PSO. The game just wont be the same anymore without you.Im really sad that you are leaving but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Please still log on to ts from time to time if you can because I would love to at least talk to you whenever I can.Im glad I could teach you a little bit about the game and that we had such great times and moments on this server. I wish you all the best for your future and I hope you stay healthy. Farewell my friend, take care and keep up your positive attitude and your strong will to overcome every obstacle that was in your way.Those character traits are just admirable. Until next time (your imaginary little brother) Schranko :P

• Like 5

Well said, Schrankster.

It was only for a couple of weeks that we played together, Arashi, but certainly good times were had. Thanks for your help with various hunts and all the ROCT games, especially those with epic "Meri-PB Combos".

Now just make sure you don't turn into a Penner after leaving us or Hofer will have to go file for bankruptcy (if you, the reader, doesn't get it, that's alright - trust me, Arashi will).

• Like 5