The ILLUMINATI

Armando

Im interested in joining a team, if for nothing else, for the comradery. My highest character is a 101 hucaseal. How do I join?

of course you can !

I'm usually always in the lobby, but if you see someone from the team in the lobby ask them to look for a leader to invite you

Please, everybody hold your applause, im not worthy.

bullocks mate ^^. welcome to the team, always great to see new members. your level is just a number, and that will just go up in time. ill be on tomm and would be happy to level some with you. just have fun, its a great server and this is a great team.

see you in game

jonesy

Edited by jonesy88
  • Like 2

Please, everybody hold your applause, im not worthy.

you joined right in time /o\ world domination

look at teambank if u need help , good items there http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/11756-illuminati-team-bank/?p=92090

Edited by Hykaro
  • Like 2

I don't know if this has been discussed before, or whether its even a good idea, but have you guys considered having a separate trading thread for just the team? That way it keeps the goods on the team and you kinda have that trust in the brotherhood instead of trading to someone that may rip you off.

• Like 2

I don't know if this has been discussed before, or whether its even a good idea, but have you guys considered having a separate trading thread for just the team? That way it keeps the goods on the team and you kinda have that trust in the brotherhood instead of trading to someone that may rip you off.

Good idea but first we need our Team sub forum

Hey all i just Joined The team My toon is Orga [Pinkal FOnewm] im low lv but ill get higher in time :)

if u need some techs we have many on teambank :onion107:

Edited by Hykaro

Ok my lovies I will be gone 1-2 weeks when I come back I plan to have a team raffle ;)

So far prizes are:

0/0/0/0/60hit Tsumikiri J-sword

Hylian shield

The prize list will get alot bigger from here to when im back ;) thanks to under9000 for donating his prize from the tournament to this raffle

All you have to do is message arashi/hykaro in game or on forums ( http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/user/15790-hykaro/ ) so he can write your name down on a list for the raffle ;)

Cyall later ;)

Edited by Armando
  • Like 4