The ILLUMINATI

Armando

Guest Real Ganon

take care guys, hope to see the big three again someday

arasHH bun ganon

Hey just so you know we all play on schthack now if you wanna hang with us, my character name is "BasedGanon".

I would still play here but someone just used my acct and got it banned the other day, and possibly caused a server rollback....so sorry you guys </3

Hope I didn't annoy some of you guys on that ROCT we did today. I'm meaning to educate my fellow players on how to do this thing with not dying a lot, though it may not translate so well in written form and come across as snobbish/condescending ... told ya I'm spoilt by the runs with Schranko, Hykaro and ExOh/Izaya :onion105: Teamspeak/Ventrilo etc ftw :onion-head11:

• Like 2

Hope I didn't annoy some of you guys on that ROCT we did today. I'm meaning to educate my fellow players on how to do this thing with not dying a lot, though it may not translate so well in written form and come across as snobbish/condescending ... told ya I'm spoilt by the runs with Schranko, Hykaro and ExOh/Izaya :onion105: Teamspeak/Ventrilo etc ftw :onion-head11:

hard loving is needed sometimes bro, no worries ^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What should I even be hunting for my Ramar at this point? I have Psycho Raven, Froozer (40 hit), Cannon Rouge (15 hit), Daylight Scar (25 hit), Spread Needle, Baranz Launcher (30 hit), Guard Wave, Heavenly/Battle, 3x Heavenly/Ability and some other random junk I rarely use.

• Like 1

What should I even be hunting for my Ramar at this point? I have Psycho Raven, Froozer (40 hit), Cannon Rouge (15 hit), Daylight Scar (25 hit), Spread Needle, Baranz Launcher (30 hit), Guard Wave, Heavenly/Battle, 3x Heavenly/Ability and some other random junk I rarely use.

cent battle while the events still up ( i think x_X?)

• Like 1

As a Ramar you really want some good Demon/Hell weapons to make use of his superior ATA and natural boost.

Bringers, Yas 9k, Hell needle, AS, High Hit Demon Arms etc.

You will also need a good Multi target melee Weapon like Excalibur with Hit. The Cannon Rouge & Baranz Launcher combination will Do for Bosses until you get a Dark Weapon. Besides Red Ring is a must have, you should also hunt Wedding Dress...

The list could go on. There's a lot you can hunt.

Edited by Izaya
  • Like 1

I have a demon's raygun with decent hit so bringer's is a tad redundant. Doesn't Yas9k need a minievent to get a special? AS needs an event. Hell needle is a bit more ass pain than I'm into right now. I guess that means I'm grinding Restless Lion unless I happen to be on when Under is :v

• 2 months later...