? glitch again

Guild Card#42112322

Slot #'s 3

Time 22:55:52 server time

Date 3-25-2014

On Scythe this time. I was playing with elessa, moving items from Angel to Scythe, went to the bank and into her telepipe when the game froze and crashed. came back to this

wm9g.png

y3po.png

luckily, this time I have pictures of my items lost, though some are a little spread out

I believe the items lost were as follows, the rest are still in the bugged inventory:

DARK FLOW 0/50/50/0/50

typeGU/MECHGUN 0/20/20/0/25

TWO KAMUI - clean

S.RED BLADES - clean

Daylight Scar - clean with 35 hit (was previously restored lol)

BLUE ODOSHI VIOLET - 4 slot

v502

H/ARMS

H/ARMS

FROM THE DEPTHS

ELENOR 5/195/0/0 Twins, Estilla, Pilla

nixt.png

last picture i have of the dark flow was on angel as I was putting it in the bank, along with the type/weapons and the cent battle

6gf7.png

most up to date pictures i have of scythes inventory

vbsb.png

latest picture of my elenor

w037.png

picture of my Elenor's photon blasts

x70k.png

this is a picture of Scythe wearing the Darkflow and the rest of the lost gear

rnya.png

3374.png

I dont have pics of Scythe holding it, but heres a picture of Angel holding the s-red blade and Two Kamui as I received it from Michael Mann, he can confirm it exists

help. please and thank you

Edited by xenomaren

Damn sorry to hear about your troubles with these bugs Angel, I remember when these use to happen to me =S Anyway hope those GM's get back to you soon =]

• Like 1

Thank you so much Protoss :) I am however still missing two items, the Jizai and the Double Cannon. I have pictures of the items proving their stats are as follows:

Jizai 35/0/25/0/35

70gc.png

and the Double Cannon 0/0/0/0/10

2i1l.png

all the other items have been successfully recovered. after this bit of assistance I'll stop bugging you XD

Edited by xenomaren