Goodbye All

Kolective

I understand wanting to negative rep the "pay to play" comments, but you can't down rep a status update. ;)

Tread lightly on the negative reps though. I don't want this to turn into another rep war thread.

There is no goodbyes to me my friend, only "good journey". :onion-head35:

You never know, you may get pulled back into the vortex here that is PSOBB Ultima, haha! :onion-head71:

Time will be the tale... Until then, take a break and do other things you enjoy. :onion-head37:

Even I get burnt out on this game from time to time and need a break. :onion-head02:

So, see you later Maya, good journey and may you prosper in all that you do. :onion-head11:

I have to say firstly, I'll be here for the events. THOSE are what I have fun with. It's not vanilla PSO with events giving me something to hunt. xD

Secondly, I intend on getting hundreds of easter eggs. Prepare yourself Kajex. xD

But yeah, I won't be on much without an event up. I'd take a break from PSO, but the last break I took was over a year long. :c

I'll admit I've been bored too. Events are where the real fun is, and the community is more active in events too. There is only so much to do off events when the only open rooms are ttf. So taking a break is understandable.

aww too bad to see you go. i'll try to take over your whining haha

Edited by kajex

Firstly, I don't think he said "donating is lame", there's always been donations but on a smaller scale and no showing off was entailed either u.u ... he more or less implied that he's disappointed that the new currency of the server IS donation tickets and it's something he can't abide by, thus he chooses to play less. People that have been around longer had been used to trading items and PD's, or spending hours hunting something they want.... and eventually the efforts would pay off, but when someone can come in and equal you in a day with donation tickets, then I can empathise with why he would be annoyed and discouraged to play.

I personally don't think donating for an item here and there is all that bad (to help the server mostly), or especially if the item has a stupid drop rate *cough* SJS *cough*... but when you donate for everything you'd ever need then you're taking the fun out of the game for yourself. Spending days hunting with your friends for items is really the fun part, especially if it drops \(^o^)/ . Some people just play the game differently however and they're all entitled to their way if they enjoy it that way.
Secondly, I personally don't understand the -rep either when Maya hadn't said anything in a derogatory or demeaning way, he was simply saying goodbye and thanking those that made his experience here enjoyable. Turning it into a rep war for a status update he had previously made is lame and immature, especially when considering someone else called Maya a cunt and he didn't say anything about it in reply (shows his maturity level). Everyone has their limits with a game and he's passed his I'm guessing.... until something new comes up on the server ;D . :onion-head77:

Finally, I would say I'll miss you Maya, but I'll see you on vent and skype anyways xD <33 . Thank you for making my experience enjoyable also :)

• Like 5

What's with all the -rep on someone's goodbye topic? Seriously that's not cool guys

Yes, -repping Godric randomly is much more fun xD

And shame to see you go Maya, you seem like a lively person. But I know the feeling of being bored of the game after a while.

Hop in any time to say hi.

• Like 6