[MASSDELTA]: 'MASS Ultima Low-Temperature Sword' (Teaser)

MASSBLADE

(NEW! Sword Teaser) = :st1: :st1: :st1: :st1: :st1: :st1: :st1: :st1: :st1: :st2: :st2: :st2:

MASS Ultima Low-Temperature Sword

MASS-Ultima+%25285%2529.jpg

So I decided to make this Topic because some people have been telling me "If you could have your own personalized Weapon on the Server what would it be?" :onion-head49: well here it is:

Weapon Outlook:

MASS-Ultima+Sword.png:onion-head67:

That's just a visual outlook of My own personalized Sword and known as my Dream Sword =] Also including my own description of the Sword, furthermore next I will show and demonstrate the visual look of the Sword and how it will look in gameplay in the Frozen Colosseum and in my Inventory also for the last part ill show how the Ice Wave Attack is displayed as it says in it's description of the Sword and post the link of how you can acquire this Sword for a Skin which is too bad haha but yeah you still get to enjoy it ^^. :onion105:

In my 'Inventory' (With Stats included):

MASS-Ultima+Sword+%25232.png

In Gameplay:

MASS-Ultima+Sword+%25233.png

So what do you think? :onion-head49: dazzaling isn't it ^^ :onion-head39: But i figured that will not be enough for the full look of it so here's a short clip image of how the Ice Wave Attack looks like:

Visual Effect:

MASS-Ultima+Sword+Ice+Wave+%25237-MOTION

Now gotta admit myself that's pretty awesome! :onion-head54:

However I will now post the Links for this Awesome Sword but remember this link it's only the skin for it, not the actual Sword in general ^^

Important NOTE!: Remember this Sword Skin+Effect only works for the 'Dark Flow' Sword ONLY!

Links:

MASS Ultima Low-Temperature Sword:

http://www.2shared.com/file/rDYPkmic/Cyan_Omega.html

(Only put the Omega Flow in your custom Folder and apply the AFP patch, the rest you don't need for the Sword)

Ice Wave Attack:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oelaa9cfptp1v42/SoulCaliburFlow.rar

(Only put the effect_nt.xvm in your PSOBB data folder this effect will be inside the Soul Wave folder)

Well the 1st link is for the 'MASS Ultima Low-Temperature Sword' and the 2nd link is for the Ice Wave Attack Effect hope this helps guys enjoy, and trust me it's a great skin. =] :onion-head11: Also while this Topic is up and running why not share some of your Dream Weapon ideas with the Server, I would love to see some insane Weapons some people have in their minds just waiting to share them with others =D And I gotta say 'Kamui.S' is one hell of a guy at making Skins! :onion107:

Edited by MASSBLADE
  • Like 4

O.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :onion119::onion119::onion119:

lol tahts my df skin i use

edit also mass give some credit to kamui s... these are his skins after all -_-

ohhhh trust me i doo =D i love this Sword skin dude really awesome

hehehe yeah true but still just one of my Dream Weapon ideas =] *Drull*

Dewd, just call it the, *ta-da*

"ARCTIC BLADE" ā„¢

or if you really wanna be different and all,

"ANTARCTIC BLADE" ā„¢

ā„¢ Tri-Trademark Inc., All rights reserved, copywrited 2014

:onion108:

• Like 2

hahaha I'm loving all your thoughts on this but yeah this Sword is just the Same as Dark Flow but with 100ATP+ more and the special attack works out the same also but at the same time freezes up to 5 mobs since it shoots out 5 waves with the Frozen Shooter 100% freeze effect.

I want the sword for real

And yeah i do agree Wilson this would be an awesome idea for a Sword weapon but common that will be ridiculously OP as f*ck =D and lastly "We can't all Win" =P :onion108: