lionel

James Tate

on letter from lionel his parts didnt spawn after hunter near forest dome didnt drop , restarting quest 4 times and going to this point still no spawn and cant continue justt need this quest for all quests complete and to open up weapon part trade from montague

Once i had the same issue... I think you have to retrieve each part in a defined order... I cant remember it tho... Just search at pso-world the guide for this quest and a believe you'll be fine!

Odd bug. I have had the bug where you walk close enough to it that the light dissappears but you don't grab the item and it's still there, but never heard of your bug.

You don't need that quest to open up weapon parts from Dr. Montague though. You just need Secret Delivery and Doc's Secret Plan (after the first three quests). You also need the Government Quests in Multimode from the Principles Office unlocked up to 4-1, because each section of those quests unlocks the next area (caves/mines/ruins) for the single player quests. Then you can convert in quest Dr. Osto's Reasearch.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

OK.. here is a quick guide (be sure to check the map in pso-world for reference)

Also i'd advice, open all the doors you can on every stage before you go to the next

• Start the quest and go to Forest 1
  • F12 > Item Pack > Quest Board > Read the "Letter from Lionel"
  • Make your way to Forest 2
  • Retrieve the "Head"
  • F12 > Item Pack > Quest Board > Talk to "An android's head"
  • Answer: "Where is your body?"
  • Answer: "OK, I'll do it"
  • Retrieve the "Right Arm" in Forest 2 (check the map)
  • F12 > Item Pack > Quest Board > Talk to "An android's right arm"
  • Go back to Forest 1 and retrieve "An android's right leg"
  • F12 > Item Pack > Quest Board > Talk to "An android's right leg"
  • Make your way to Cave 2 and retrieve "An android's left leg"
  • F12 > Item Pack > Quest Board > Talk to "An android's left leg"
  • Set a pipe and go back to Pionner 2
  • Talk to the hunter in the corner near the counter
  • Talk to Lionel and finish the quest

And that's it

Now i got it on my another char :D

nope still not spawning tried on all difficulties following your guide , so im buggered till this is sorted cant do any weapon trades with montague and cba doing it all over again on another toon , got enough stuff to sort in other games meanwhile , unless i entrust all my rares to some one to turn em in and theres enough to take a whole day to turn in atm

nope still not spawning tried on all difficulties following your guide , so im buggered till this is sorted cant do any weapon trades with montague and cba doing it all over again on another toon , got enough stuff to sort in other games meanwhile , unless i entrust all my rares to some one to turn em in and theres enough to take a whole day to turn in atm

Thats a strange "bug" it should work... i just did it ... but anyways... i have some government quests done i think until mines, that unlocked me Dr. Osto Research... try that to see if you can convert the weapons!

Edited by srojasq

All other quests are greyed out because you haven't done up to 4-1 in multimode from the Principal yet to unlock the ones you need. Each section of government quest opens up its respective single player areas for questing, so you have to finish up to 2-1 to do the single player caves quests, 3-1 for mines quests, and 4-1 for ruins quests.

Once you have 4-1 unlocked it really is only the 5 quests; the first 3 (claiming a stake, magnitude of metal, battle training) and the secret delivery and doc's secret plan. The next tier of quests will not show up until you do the related tier of government quests first.

If you are still having issues I can just convert any items for you.

Edited by Fyrewolf5