Lost some items in inventory after a disconnection, possible to get back?

Hello I was told by funkytrousers28 to make a topic about this with my guild card and character slot.

Guild Card: 42113385

Character slot: 1

Character name: E109-Iota

Items Lost:

Centurion/battle

Perfect frame(4 slot)

Mag Level(53 or something like that, it was a Varaha

Date Lost: March 16, 2014(I think, it was either Saturday or Sunday, unfortunately I didn't act immediately because I wasn't sure if it was a glitch or what)

Basically what happened was I had joined a game I believe was on Ultimate or Very Hard. it started off fine, until out of nowhere I got a weird disconnect message(one I hadn't seen before not sure I can remember what it said) so I figured it was just a typical DC so I go back in to that same game and we were in forest 1 I believe near the end and I moved on to forest 2 with them, then I DCed again I decided it must just be that room so I decided to just wait out for another game to open up, I had stuff to do anyways. So I join a different game, which was TTF I belief and all is going well, that is until I notice I can't equipped my Meteor Cudgel, which was strange. Or rather it didn't show up in the quick list so then I went to my equips to find that I had no equipped weapon and no equipped frame(didn't notice the mag until today actually, so idk if that disappeared with the other items or after) I decided that this was unfortunate and that I was merely hacked so I kind of just sucked it up/figured it was a glitch that would be fixed. I logged on today to join a RT Ultimate room and went to feed my mag only to find out my mag was not there. So here I am

I was hoping that I could somehow get those items returned to me, unfortunately I have no screenshots so all I have to give is my word, which I hope is enough, or at least I hope there is logs of some sort haha. Thanks for your help in advance!

P.S. I had these items for over a week or so, so it's not like I found these items in the game I had just joined, I came into the game with the mentioned items.

• 3 weeks later...

have a gm spawn them for you, the minimum is 5 items for rollback.

also your inventory is almost full on the check up ( so i assume you kept going using your character )

Edited by Protoss