Goodbye Everybody!

Bluesummers

sorry this happened to you dude, this is why i tend to play solo, that way i don't bother people and they don't bother me XD

Although i do enjoy a little multi player sometimes :)

It's a shame you're leaving so soon, I hope you come back soon dude.

Hey there Aiden ;), but tbh I am just getting him back for what happened to someone so, this is also just more unneeded drama

I said that above and I'm not trying to cause drama everybody just saying goodbye and why I was leaving. I also just fixed the trade with riot anyway and he doesn't have to give me anything for it in return.

I'm sorry if I gave anyone the wrong impression Wilson was just doing what he thought was right and that is all fine and good. I said above he is still alright in my book!

So once again goodbye all!

Hey there Aiden ;), but tbh I am just getting him back for what happened to someone so, this is also just more unneeded drama

You are a worm wilson. The second ganon said he was quitting you were all over him to get his items, literally minutes after he said it in the shout box you were taking his items off his hands. I don't think ganon is entirely a victim in this, he has his own issues to deal with and its probably better he moves on from Ultima, but you took advantage of the guy to benefit yourself.

• Like 4

You are a worm wilson. The second ganon said he was quitting you were all over him to get his items, literally minutes after he said it in the shout box you were taking his items off his hands. I don't think ganon is entirely a victim in this, he has his own issues to deal with and its probably better he moves on from Ultima, but you took advantage of the guy to benefit yourself.

He isn't a worm though kom I think he just wanted to hold onto my things for me encase I came back, but then he heard I botched a trade with his friend Riot.

Him and Riot are close and it upset him when I ruined that trade, but I did say all over and tried my best to let everyone know the STA was riot's again. I'm sorry for any drama I cause and like I said I gave riot what I said I would and fixed that trade. So sorry everyone for any drama or problems I caused just trying to make some friends lol I fail so bad.....ima badkid :(

I said that above and I'm not trying to cause drama everybody just saying goodbye and why I was leaving. I also just fixed the trade with riot anyway and he doesn't have to give me anything for it in return.

I'm sorry if I gave anyone the wrong impression Wilson was just doing what he thought was right and that is all fine and good. I said above he is still alright in my book!

So once again goodbye all!

That's not doing something that's "right" by any definition. That's theft.

• Like 1

Regadless of what happened, leave it in the past and strive towards the future. You really don't have to quit, and if you do, i know you didnt put all this time in to this game to quit. Taking a break would be more suitable for most people, but if you do leave, i completely respect that and wish you the best of luck. But please, do visit on the forums to say "Hi!" every now and then.

glad this is gone and done with forever

Edited by HandlebarsFakis
  • Like 6

well i don't really know what this is about but I liked Ganon a really nice guy to talk to and i'm sad now hes quitting =[