Paste Your Rollback Links Here

14 members have voted

1. 1. How long did you wait to get your rollback?

• Turtles will rain before i get my rollback.
    • Slow.
    • Not Fast, But not slow.
    • Didn't wait long
    • It was hellafast.

Today larva reconfigured my php to help him again with the rollbacks. Anyway, I will need everyone which has a Rollback topic to paste only the direct link to their topics so i can perform them as fast as I can.

I am doing this because, for me it is not possible which of the users who requested rollbacks are still playing or not, or already resigned about getting a rollback and moved on.

*Note: Avoid me the shame of having to delete your replies which are not related to direct links to rollback topics.

*Note2: Short comments will be allowed before pasting your rollback topic link, as long as they are not offensive in any way.

(And again, if you do not have a rollback topic, your reply will be deleted.)

*Note3: Everyone is free to answer in the poll, regardless if you pasted a rollback link or not.
*Note4: This topic will automatically close the next saturday at this same time. (extended to 29/03/2014.)
*Note5: I can't currently do the rollbacks but i will as soon as i can, however i need people to post here anyway so i have a order to follow while doing them. *Up-to down in replies makes it easier than having to look for the topics in the bugs sections for every language.
Edited by Protoss

request a return authorization of items already been waiting long and that's the solution that gave me nothing but kajex need the manual authorization to refund the item greetings

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/11198-x/

Answer: It's harder to get permission to make a lot of items by gm-commands than to do a rollback.

using item maker not take long to do it manually*

Edited by Damian Lazcano

you'll gonna have a lot of rollbacks to do lol

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/11114-bugged-inventory/

Answer: Have plenty of time to do.

Rivaille, you already get your rollback? no way, why did you vote "It was hellafast".

Protos are you gonna perform the rollbacks or what?

Edited by Guido Palau