Poptarts Drawing Contest!

Poptartsftw

This event is still going OMG LOOL =O thought it ended like 2 months ago or something wow Pop you must really have a hell of a list on your hands to choose from,...damn! :onion-head84:'123' replies so far on this topic O.o guest there must be many good ones out there. oh and FYI Angel your one in my opinion I think has the best chance of winning, just my opinion! when i saw that one it looked great! hands down not even gonna lie. if I was pop there's a high chance ill select that one as the winner remember just my opinion guys good luck to all the remaining participants hope this event grants you much fun and joy of taking part in =] :onion-head09:

This event is still going OMG LOOL =O thought it ended like 2 months ago or something wow Pop you must really have a hell of a list on your hands to choose from,...damn! :onion-head84:'123' replies so far on this topic O.o guest there must be many good ones out there. oh and FYI Angel your one in my opinion I think has the best chance of winning, just my opinion! when i saw that one it looked great! hands down not even gonna lie. if I was pop there's a high chance ill select that one as the winner remember just my opinion guys good luck to all the remaining participants hope this event grants you much fun and joy of taking part in =] :onion-head09:

Still going on because I am waiting for 2 entries xD

Still going on because I am waiting for 2 entries xD

Ohhhhhhhhh that explains a lot damn but like wow i had no idea, I was looking through this topic then i saw it was on to page 13 still going...I was like "Naaawwwwwww =O" :onion122:

• Like 1

haha thanks Mass! I worked really hard on it. I can't wait to see how it turns out ~!

• Like 1

i just got out media'd i am the only one that hand drew mine XD but congrats to those who used the desired medium. maybe ill just have to try better

Awww dont feel bad I hand drew mine too. But its ok everyones is unique in its own way.

• Like 3

i just got out media'd i am the only one that hand drew mine XD but congrats to those who used the desired medium. maybe ill just have to try better

I'm not using digital pen for this one too. ;p

Mine is on 3 part, first is the background, second is the character and third is monsters, need to scan the 3 parts and colorize them, so well, it takes some times.... :P

Awww dont feel bad I hand drew mine too. But its ok everyones is unique in its own way.

Yeah that's very true =]