Poptarts Drawing Contest!

Poptartsftw

Nice angel and jackal y'all are almost at my level ;D jk

I think everyone is ashamed of what they drew after seeing yours armando. I know I am. The captions are really funny.

Thanks btw. I'm not so good at this style of drawing, usually i do skeletons/skulls and illustrations of wildlife but I had fun and enjoy seeing the art of other people on here.

• Like 1

I think everyone is ashamed of what they drew after seeing yours armando. I know I am. The captions are really funny.

All that effort we put in and I feel like Armando might legitimately beat us T-T

• Like 2

All that effort we put in and I feel like Armando might legitimately beat us T-T

He seriously deserves it. I mean he gets right to the point and has a whole scenario to go along with it. His tells a story that ours just can't.

I love yours though! It seriously looks like a professional anime drawing. And the hands are great. Hands are so hard to draw. I love it!

• Like 1

i think its by hand if its photoshop every body is going to win but by hand its a contest im a bad drawer but if i use photoshop ihave a good pic

You can use photoshop so long as you create the material and you don't just edit something and claim it as your own.

It came out great you did a really good job at capturing the face and I like how it contrasts with the dark background and the symbol on the left. I love it!

• Like 2