Poptarts Drawing Contest!

Poptartsftw

Greetings everyone. I am going to host a drawing contest, I just want my PSO2 character drawn. It's easy as that! the deadline is around 3 weeks or 1 month, I am still thinking about the date, because I know how hard it can be to draw, and even more with stuff to do like work or school.

WINNNERS WILL BE PM'ED.
:onion-head45:

Edit: If anyone wants to donate any item for this contest feel free to PM me. =3=

Feel free to pick one of this 2 costumes, if you want to draw both of them then you are welcome to do it!

2zimpad.jpg2n6y8pf.jpg2rvzxo3.jpg2ag2mb9.jpg2qspabb.jpg24ywoxu.jpgta0g9y.jpg28bcm02.jpgeg1q9t.jpg34eulgi.jpg

Edited by Poptartsftw
  • Like 8

What is your favourite medium? (digital, pencil or paint?)

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 1

Also, why did you want a draw ?

I mean, it's for signature ? avatar ? poster ? wallpaper ?

It's important to know because the style of the draw will depend of it, if its an avatar, the pose of the char or even the dimension of the draw will be different than one in a poster, or even a wallpaper.

And yes, I'm interested in this event. Just need to find time to do it.....

:P

Edited by zaykho
  • Like 1

O.o My Master Sword ^^

• Like 1

Also, why did you want a draw ?

I mean, it's for signature ? avatar ? poster ? wallpaper ?

It's important to know because the style of the draw will depend of it, if its an avatar, the pose of the char or even the dimension of the draw will be different than one in a poster, or even a wallpaper.

And yes, I'm interested in this event. Just need to find time to do it.....

:P

What do you mean by that? I am sort of confused sir =3= I just want a drawing made for a signature or so, not so big but not so small

What do you mean by that? I am sort of confused sir =3= I just want a drawing made for a signature or so, not so big but not so small

Ok :P

It's always important to know on what format your drawing will be used, example, with avatar, the most important part is the head, in a signature, the drawing must be horizontal and large, when in a poster the drawing must be in vertical, that make a lot of difference in the drawing process.

If you had asked for an avatar, I will be focused about face, if you had asked for a poster, I will be focused on the pose of the character (jumping and shooting or a victory pose), and if you had choose a signature, I will be focused about an ambiance between character, monsters and the background.

Like you see, it change everything. :P

So ok for a signature ;o

Edited by zaykho

Ok :P

It's always important to know on what format your drawing will be used, example, with avatar, the most important part is the head, in a signature, the drawing must be horizontal and large, when in a poster the drawing must be in vertical, that make a lot of difference in the drawing process.

If you had asked for an avatar, I will be focused about face, if you had asked for a poster, I will be focused on the pose of the character (jumping and shooting or a victory pose), and if you had choose a signature, I will be focused about an ambiance between character, monsters and the background.

Like you see, it change everything. :P

So ok for a signature ;o

Oh! then I'd rather have a poster one =3=, updating pics atm by the way!

• Like 1

Too bad i lost my tablet pencil. You're gettin Raw! xD

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 1