Lobby Chair Race Event Idea

Going to try to host an event, for the nice people of Ultima. Looking to have a photon chair race with prizes to the top 3 finishers. Since I don't have enough pds to supply three great prizes i'm asking if anyone can pm me with prizes they will donate to this great racing idea. I will be putting up a kroe's sweater for my prize. 2nd place and 3rd place prizes will be something less unless someone donates a better item than kroe's then kroes will be 2nd or 3rd depending on desirability. If you can donate a prize, please feel free to pm me or post here.

i win by default.

Iirc, you finished last, the last race we had. Mark me down. I am in it for the win.

hum, I'm not complaining but, I think they are issue over there.

The most problematic part on a chair race is the lag...;

people suffering from lag (so I assume most EU players) will have a hard time, plus, if someone make some macro command......

• Like 1

won't be able to macro cuz its not known the staring position

• Like 3

Iirc, you finished last, the last race we had. Mark me down. I am in it for the win.

Wow. I am sure I finished 2nd brbcrying

I did one of these once... everyone saw different winners due to lag. I declared winners, then people accused me of cheating. It's a hard mini event to pull off.

i totally agree those event are unreliable to hell i was there Kajex haha was totally an odd race =D :onion60:

• Like 1