Victorious Event

Saber +7

This will be a time attack event, there will be teams of 4 no less no more... 3 missions of my choice or if everyone in the topic agrees on a few missions then those will be the missions each round will consists of 3 runs 1 of each mission best 2 out of 3, there will be 1 prize for 1st place. The teams will be alerted a day or two before the their run starts so the can practice, judge must be present, at least one person on team could have skype and share screens while the mission is going that would be nice screenshots of time must be provided or team is disqualified. The will be a 1st round semi-finals and finals if 8 teams sign up, if 16 separate teams sign up then there will be 1st round 2nd round semi-finals and then finals.

To sign up a team pm me with all the members of the team in it confirming that is your team, after team is made there cannot be changes, or post here and have the other 3 members pm me confirming that you are with said team, each team must have a unique or different name.

The team line-ups will be decided after sign-up is over and then the two teams must pick a date in which all 8 members are present, plus a judge for each team, which will watch the run through a shared screen with skype.

Rules

1. No photon blasts before mission starts

2. No Noob/Hps

3. Must have a judge present

4. No warping or glitching of any kind

5. Screenshots to prove time

6. The winning team will decide where the loot goes and if they can't I will

7. Sorry GMs but you cannot participate...

Prizes:

Gael Geil

Dark Flow

Zalure Scythe

50 Photon Drops

3 Photon Spheres

Edited by Colorado Wilson
  • Like 5

You have to make a team and if it wasn't clear the judge must be able to see the mission some how and I will know if they can't, also all missions will be done on ultimate

nah no ones teaming with me anyway I don't know any other players well enough

Awesome idea, i love TA. I vote for TTF, RT and PTS / POD what do you guys think?

Edited by Aiden Payne

No PTS does not have timer and it's a bad quest for TA imo ( too much dmc, too random ), if you want to do TA quests like rt/ttf should also be excluded ... because they are poor in term of teamwork/skillplay and boss fighting can be pretty annoying due to the random part ( inb4 bad falz 3 flying all the time or falz 2 moving constantly, dmc wich slow the battle etc etc .... )

Best quest for TA are definitely the max attack series ( maximum attack 4 : A, B, C in each ep ), realms of war ( this one require a solid teamwork to complete it ), max attack DMD, mop up series ( ep 1 and 4 ), gal da val darkness, raid on central tower and maybe max attack 2v2, max attack 3, max attack s, point of disaster and the retrieval in ep 2 ( lost shock gungnir, lost riot raygun, can also be a good idea ( don't forget to activate the timer in pioneer before starting the quest in that case ). Maybe i would participate but i'm busy lately so i will see, in all case : goood luck and have fun ^^

• Like 4

No PTS does not have timer and it's a bad quest for TA imo ( too much dmc, too random ), if you want to do TA quests like rt/ttf should also be excluded ... because they are poor in term of teamwork/skillplay and boss fighting can be pretty annoying due to the random part ( inb4 bad falz 3 flying all the time or falz 2 moving constantly, dmc wich slow the battle etc etc .... )

Best quest for TA are definitely the max attack series ( maximum attack 4 : A, B, C in each ep ), realms of war ( this one require a solid teamwork to complete it ), max attack DMD, mop up series ( ep 1 and 4 ), gal da val darkness, raid on central tower and maybe max attack 2v2, max attack 3, max attack s, point of disaster and the retrieval in ep 2 ( lost shock gungnir, lost riot raygun, can also be a good idea ( don't forget to activate the timer in pioneer before starting the quest in that case ). Maybe i would participate but i'm busy lately so i will see, in all case : goood luck and have fun ^^

yeah Kumi knows what hes talking about i had the same thought who the hell will choose PTS anyway ^^ if I was to do this ill do TTF and DF wave all the bosses np ^^