Get Your Own PRO Decal

nerdmastax

Want to have your very own PRO decal? Well now you can. Ventrilio users get top priority, there are only 20 decals. I wanted one made for my car but the size I made it gave 20 left over. I think they look awesome as they are laser cut decals.

15eiaud.jpg

14jatxx.jpg

16glb0j.jpg

And how much are they do you ask? Nothing, nada, zilch. Just tip your delivery guy when you order pizza. If you get one be sure to share a pic of what you put it on. They will not fade, they're waterproof, and they are awesome. It'll mail in an envelope so it can go internationally too. (car and keyboard not included...)

Also this wonderful decal work was done by my friend David Link of Link Artworks in Columbus, GA

Those that want one request below.

• Like 4

Wow that is great. If i was on your team i would love to have something like that haha.

I appreciate the comment foiexx but the credit goes to whoopin for the art, and David Link for the decal work. I just paid david and said make it happen. They do look awesome though, boog should get his tomorrow or tuesday. Alpine should get his by friday, and whoopin i have no idea how long japan post takes, but itll be going very secure (cardboard lined letter) since its gonna go on a plane or boat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...