Sell Dark Meteor

Rivaul

I sell DARK METEOR ! ! ! ! ! 0/0/0/5 With 50 hit ! ! ! ! ! !

Wish List:

800 pds :D

Centurion Battle

TJS

Wedding Dress x2

Red Ring Normal Or Maxed

Gael Gill Pow e_e

And Others.........

Well You can Contact Me in The game :DDD I am Rivaille (Ramar lv 200.. With Flowen Skin....)

Thannks FOR View :):onion88: :onion88:

GOOOOO Contact me for the Trade ;):onion86: :onion86: :onion86:

imo its not worth 800pds with nothing else besides 5 and 50hit..

800 lol

Gooooooood luck with that price sir, you'll need it. :onion108:

You guys are not reading the post properly, he is not really selling the DM for 800PD's that's just his Wish List obviously it is not worth 800PD's think he don't know that. so just make an offer or contact him, and next time read the topic more carefully please.

Mass ole buddy, I can read just fine thanks. I just think he needs to put down the crack pipe if he's asking for 800 PDs for a DM with those kind of stats.

Now don't get me wrong, Dark Meteor is a powerful weapon and nice to have, but it is NOT the end all, be all in this game folks. There is a reason I carry many weapons on Trigunman and with given situations, I'd rather use something than it, like a Fr00zer or even a Heaven Striker. I certainly won't be retiring any weapons over it when I finally get one myself.(well, maybe my Baranz launcher haha!)

Hell maybe I should ask for 1000 PDs when I finally donate for my PGF here soon, at least my Arrest Arms I plan on using has 50/0/50/0/50 stats... :onion-head65:

hehe :onion-head69:

well i sell or trade for wedding dress x2 TJS and cent battle :D and some pds

5 dark and 50 HiT ! ! Ofter e.e

Wish List

TJS

Cent battle

Wedding dress x2

RR maxed

PDS

• Like 1

That dm is worthless only 5 dark not good

But it's still a DM would you rather wait till christmas and hunt another PGF it's still a good trade, DM is a DM! no point making a negative statement about his trade. :onion114:

• Like 1

No its not good he made post yesterday and everybody told him that so he repostef it yez a dm is good but not a 5% dark. a pfg is good its called the truth if you don't like it don't read the remakes i post