After making a trade with Jasmine, the return to lobby the item appeared X??, Be possible recovery of them, I'll put the photos in the following link. regards

Mag tellusis lv 98 7/68/23/0 at that level was the only mag I have no recent photo of him

these are the item that were currently in my possession:
x1: v101
x1: Centurion / Ability
+12 Mille marteaux 0/30/30/040
+40 Spread needle 0/0/0/0/0
Heaven punisher 0/0/0/0/35
Here all these item were lost with that bug:
Kroes Sweater slot 4
Frozen Shooter +9 20/0/0/0/30
Cannon Rouge +30 0/35/0/30/30
Vivienne +30 0/0/30/0/40
FROM THE DEPTHS
x1 V101
x1 Centurion / Ability
x2 Heavenly / Ability
Principal Gif Prasol 0/0/0/0/0
Photon Drop x11
Sato Mag red lv 200 0/170/30/0 MyllayYoulla / Etilla / Pilla
Tellusis lv 98 7/68/23/0 MyllayYoulla / Etilla / Pilla

Link Imagenes: http://imgur.com/F9Pm4ou,TSkFfyF,UwRWCCl,BkJ2CYV,7u9uuJ6,VH2GMsG,FGYlwrK,jLJoezs,LthS2Qv,jHjbjqU,DYtN3fx,EzsYAct,cXnWLxm,tAyYG1V#0

Imagen : principal Gif parasol

http://imgur.com/kawTFRC

Guild card : #42003861

Edited by Protoss

(For anyone reading this wondering why the big explanation, this is a followup to a shoutbox conversation. I wanted the dialog moved away from the shoutbox.)

Explanation of rollback situation for you, Damien. You are missing too many items for us to just re-spawn your stuff. The actions that can be taken right now are:

• Rollback of your character
  • Wait for larva to approve re-spawning of all of your items

Assuming you get a rollback... Even if I wanted to help you with a rollback, I do not have any access to perform rollbacks. This requires access to the database, which I do not have. The best thing I could do would be to recreate all of your items one by one. However, serverus already told you to wait for larva. We are not allowed to just re-issue items without waiting for larva. This is part of our server rules. We have not been helping you to fix the problem yet because we are following the server rules.

Your topic is only 2 days old. I do not understand why you are so upset about losing items for 2 days. This server is run as a hobby and GMs donate time to help the community. We are not getting paid to resolve these topics. We do it because we want to.

We still are sorting out responsibility for rollbacks since Andres (the previous rollback person) has now retired from his duties on the server. Serverus, Xceptional, and I do not have any access to perform rollbacks. If we ignore requests for rollbacks in game when you ask for help, it's merely because we cannot do them due to a lack of access to perform them. If no one is able to help you with a rollback, larva will request that one of us remake your items for you which we will be able to do since you have provided pictures of your weapons with percentages. You will get helped. Just patiently wait for larva to approve whatever actions we take to fix your problem. Once we have approval, we will glady help you.

If a week (from now) goes by without having this resolved, feel free to shoot me a forum PM and I'll make sure it gets resolved.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

sufficient wait time of 10 trading days after the publication, no response or it mension, expect a prompt response to the problem and not to continue extending the publication. regards

espere tiempo suficiente de 10 dias habiles despues de la publicacin, sin respuesta alguna ni mension de ello, espero una pronta respuesta al problema y no que se siga alargando la publicacion. saludos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

vi que larva autorizo lo de la devolución de mis ítem, y realice un PM a uno de los GM aun no e tenido respuesta alguna, ya han pasado muchos días desde esta publicación y mi mensaje personal. kajex ya para con tu incompetencia si tienes el cargo de GM actúa como tal y responde los PM, si quieres actuar como niño al ignorar bueno eso hazlo con otra persona, por que yo no tengo problema en mostrar mi molestia ante algun GM . saludos